Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool I also have school but will help when I can
OK. G'night

I might be interested but only if there are more interested people. I have experience with a bunch of different languages to varying degrees.

I've seen MMO projects come and go over the years and I know you said you don't need to hear about how hard it would be, but I doubt you realize how massive of a project it is. You not only have to develop a complex engine that's relatively bug free, but you need to create a massive game world and provide new content on a regular basis. That's why at the very least a handful of people are needed to create such a thing and keep adding new content.

I've tried to create similar things on my own before and I quickly abandoned it once I fully realized that it would be near impossible for a mere mortal to accomplish on his own. I don't want to put a lot of time into something like this only for it to be abandoned later because of those reasons, that's why.
Did you say you could program? What languages? So far we only really need a
I might be interested but only if there are more interested people. I have experience with a bunch of different languages to varying degrees.
What langauges could you program in? Can you help? We need a programmer. We already have a 3d modeler, a concept artist, a story writer, and all that, but we don't have a programmer.

Last edited by Depravo,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Did you say you could program? What languages? So far we only really need a

What langauges could you program in? Can you help? We need a programmer. We already have a 3d modeler, a concept artist, a story writer, and all that, but we don't have a programmer.
Lately, mostly C#. In the past I've used delphi, a little java and a little c++.
I don't think I'm experienced enough with game dev to be the sole programmer tbh. I mostly make utilities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc