matiazo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hello,
for some time I don't have my gateway card anymore, since I switched over to RXtools CFW.

Is there any way to convert my gateway .sav files to .cia saves (import into sys) without a gateway card?
I have SDF installed. I converted all .3dz roms to .cia format, I'd just need the saves.

If it's not possible, I'd appreciate if someone with a GW card could convert 1 or 2 saves for me, assuming that's doable, since I wanted to finish the games :)

Thanks for the help!

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
You export savedatafiller's titleid i berieve to get the save off your gateway card.

There's a thread here somewhere about it. I used it before, it worked. I must've deleted the bookemarke.

Ah, found a post I made aboot it before:
you need to rename the Save's name (title id) to that of savedatafiller to datafill it.

You need the gateway card to do this.

Last edited by Nollog,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You export savedatafiller's titleid i berieve to get the save off your gateway card.

There's a thread here somewhere about it. I used it before, it worked. I must've deleted the bookemarke.

Ah, found a post I made aboot it before:
you need to rename the Save's name (title id) to that of savedatafiller to datafill it.

You need the gateway card to do this.
You seem to have missed the bit where he said he no longer had his Gateway cart... Twice! :glare:

Reactions: WeedZ

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's still not possible to convert the save without a gateway card. You can send the save someone with a gateway (and a link to the .3ds file/the header of the game you created the save with) who will convert it for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4