Gaming Controversial Bobs Game now on Kickstarter

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm not going to fund it. If and when he actually finishes the game, it better be the last great god damned 16 bit game we've ever fucking seen. Otherwise, he'll get the butt end of a backhand.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wouldnt it be easier for everyone to just donate him the money?

Would you donate your money to a known thief who stole things from your home? Half the kickstarter experience is convincing those who donate to you that you can do the job. Bob's game has been a bad joke, and continues to perpetuate its sad existence because Bob is an attention starved fucktard. If he REALLY wanted to make games, he'd evolve from his failures and build a god damned portfolio with different games before attempting the "end all" to 16 bit games... yet again.

People, don't pay this jerk, ambiguously named bob, any heed and hopefully he'll get a damn hint.

PS: Sorry, listening to the Amazing Atheist in the background, so I apologize for the increase in profanity.

Reactions: Celice

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BOB'S GAME IS BACK!!! We just need TaeWong on the forums again, now.

Seriously, I hope he gets the money. I want to see if he can actually take Bob's game to the level of grandioseness he thinks it could reach.

Reactions: GHANMI

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BOB'S GAME IS BACK!!! We just need TaeWong on the forums again, now.

Seriously, I hope he gets the money. I want to see if he can actually take Bob's game to the level of grandioseness he thinks it could reach.

Haha, are you going to donate?

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
$10,000 "Hack van" - Used cargo van rigged with solar panels and batteries. It will be cramped in there but better than working in a library or coffeeshop. This is the bare minimum for indefinite and sustainable (but slow) development of the Java RPG Client and Puzzle Game.

So... He wants $10,000. Not to finish Bob's Game, but... to buy a Van to Live Down By the River?

Bob is awesome. I will give him $20 to keep him self-destructing.

Reactions: Celice and Sterling

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Is this type of quotes even allowed on Kickstarter?
There is no guarantee that the project will ever be truly 100% complete, but I can release something tangible and playable right now and continue updating it indefinitely."

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"bob's game" actually alters reality itself for those who play it. It is a key into another dimension. It teaches the secrets of the heart, the secrets of mind control and psychic power to a generation that has has the wool pulled over their eyes by criminal syndicates.

This is truth.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the sake of the future I really think anyone who backs this needs to be gathered up and properly disposed of before they can cause any more harm to themselves and/or others.

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

deathking

OP
Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
Over $2000 now

Hope the trend l continues and it gets funded .

For the sake of the future I really think anyone who backs this needs to be gathered up and properly disposed of before they can cause any more harm to themselves and/or others.

Why do you think this way ?

Bob wants to produce a game , a pretty cool game from the demos and wants funding for it , and you wish death on these people wanting to support a cool looking indie rpg ?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bob wants to produce a game , a pretty cool game from the demos and wants funding for it

I played the DS demo. I don't care how many hours it took to make, it's a homebrew quality game and nothing more. Why not release it as such and put a donations button on the download page if he really wants to make money from it?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After having read half of his manifesto (though it didn't take nearly that long), it is easy to see that he is a very disturbed individual. I can't help but feel some sympathy for the guy because he is even more messed up than he acknowledges. There are so many people who have this dream and the talent to pull it off but can't make it a reality even though they lack the mental disorders that afflicts Bob. The guy needs help and hope he gets it before he self-destructs and kills himself and/or others.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Bob wants to produce a game , a pretty cool game from the demos and wants funding for it , and you wish death on these people wanting to support a cool looking indie rpg ?
Bob is a pothead who doesn't know how to manage funding, has failed before despite getting funding for the game, has made ridiculous claims over the course of several years and is very unlikely to ever actually finish the project because he's delusional and in denial.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this guy's entire life story on his website?! His website is like reading a really long bad creepypasta.

Creepypasta! :lol:

I just finished reading to the point of where he is at right now and it is mind-blowingly crazy. Either that or I know too much. :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn