Hardware Controller look very uncomfortable

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Thats stupid. Racing games and a lot of FPS feels shit without analogue triggers.
Exactly! Nintendo's last controller that used analogue triggers was the GameCube and ever since it's always been digital triggers for whatever reason. I remember playing Mario Kart Wii (Satan's Mario Kart) with the GameCube controller and by using the left analogue trigger it allowed me to speed up or down.

Splatoon with analogue triggers would be an interesting idea as it'd act like Mario Sunshine did.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly! Nintendo's last controller that used analogue triggers was the GameCube and ever since it's always been digital triggers for whatever reason. I remember playing Mario Kart Wii (Satan's Mario Kart) with the GameCube controller and by using the left analogue trigger it allowed me to speed up or down.

Splatoon with analogue triggers would be an interesting idea as it'd act like Mario Sunshine did.
They just dont learn...

S

Saiyan Lusitano

You're remembering incorrectly, then. I think you're thinking about Mario Kart Arcade GP
Haven't had the chance to play MK:AGP. I have horrible memories of MKWii as the opponents were very unfair and would attack me every single time.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't had the chance to play MK:AGP. I have horrible memories of MKWii as the opponents were very unfair and would attack me every single time.
Then you're definitely remembering incorrectly unless you had some sort of mod active. There's no controller configuration that would allow you to use a shoulder button to accelerate in any mainline Mario Kart game

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I obliterate the entire game with nunchuk stick and then suck really hard with mmk7 and 8. As much as everyone hate it wii mote and motion control is far superior in terms of comfort and great for fps, and wii u gamepad is perfect for playing its games.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter