Hacking Confused about "Emunand" and Playing new official games.

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
i've been away from ds scene a long time ago. maybe there are setting which filter the .nds files based on its size. thus it will hide the gateway file. hehe.
try it again, redownload the file, format your sd, restart your 3ds, etc. it should work.

Orichalcos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've been away from ds scene a long time ago. maybe there are setting which filter the .nds files based on its size. thus it will hide the gateway file. hehe.
try it again, redownload the file, format your sd, restart your 3ds, etc. it should work.

Redownload the file? which one? you mean the kernel of the R4i?
And after formating which files to place on the micro SD? the kernel of the R4iTT or the kernel of the blue gateway card?

Orichalcos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you dude :D
There is a progress , the format idea is kinda working because The GW installer shows up finally , But when I run it ,it just says " create save file" and a loading signal is working....I don't know what to do

Edit : workedddddddd
Now lets have fun :D

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you dude :D
There is a progress , the format idea is kinda working because The GW installer shows up finally , But when I run it ,it just says " create save file" and a loading signal is working....I don't know what to do

Edit : workedddddddd
Now lets have fun :D
enjoy ^_^

Orichalcos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please I need 1 last confirmation before I buy pokemon Y retail cartridge
Will it work fine on the updated emuNAND without saving issues? That is as long as I don't use it on another 3DS

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks to you guys emuNAND updated successfully
Still waiting for the confirmation I asked for about Pokemon Y
Sorry, I couldn't help you more with your previous issue. I was away from the internet for a while... But I'm glad it got resolved!
As Technicmaster0 said, it will work. But as you also mentioned, make sure you don't play it on another 3DS before! The first boot should be on your emuNAND console (in classic mode) if you want to play it on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy