• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

MaryAline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, @CompC , could you please make "dark hammer slam bowser" and "dark turbo charge donkey kong"? I just realized it was you who made the other two.
Thanks in advance :)

Btw, thank you so much for everyone who made the amiibo cards, I love them all, good job ^_^

Attachments

• Hammer Slam Bowser.png
    Hammer Slam Bowser.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 500
  • Turbo Charge Donkey Kong.png
    Turbo Charge Donkey Kong.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 397
Last edited by MaryAline,

Armiche

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Please CompC you can resize your card collection to Credit Card size (for PVC amiibo card) your amiibo cards are so good ;)

stimoUK

Trophies
XP
Country
How do i format them 9 per page in word? Is there a template or do I just insert 9 of them?

I found this GIMP template online which prints 4 complete cards (this is only useful if you are planning on sticking the front to the back). The front cards go on top and the back would go inverted on the bottom, so when folded on the centre line the back will be the correct way up. From what i remember there is a 1-2mm white border around the card but with a bit of editing within gimp i'm sure this could be eliminated.

https://mega.nz/#!SAdWFYSR!Ub8l68KxVYqvAtM6dHBHw1YWgB1SJZ1FqkQcwGxykgI

Edit: I suppose you could print 8 fronts on one template and then 8 backs on another but the lining up could be slightly off. With 4 front and 4 back you only have to score the centre line and then fold.

Last edited by stimoUK,

5dv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think you've done a very nice job. My only suggestion is to review your font choice (see my post here). The font that looks the closest to the original is "MarioFontv3Remakefull.ttf".

Although mine has changed a little since posting, you can have a look at my "Gold" Mario concept HERE. I used several techniques to get it how I liked it, but primarily it was manually adjusting a gradient overlay, in Photoshop. My final text renders looked like the ones HERE.

There is no "official" gold and silver Mario renders. The best I found I used to create these, HERE.

Official Packaging:

My Original Concept:

The Final results, after fixing the font:

could you make your original concept gold mario with bleed please?

5dv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Oops... The "bleed" is a little bigger than 4mm. LOL! =)
um sorry, i mean not literary a bleed, in printing terms in means the extending part use for trim
so i hope the mario text on the left will be full without cropped
anyway thanks for your support :)
do you mind share the mario text on the left only?
6GRBg.jpg

Last edited by 5dv,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo