• Views 16,996
  • Replies 104
  • Likes 17

MrHuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YES, we did it! We've completed Kirby Star Allies!

Next game will be Mario Odyssey, the game will be changed in a few hours from now.

Last edited by MrHuu,

Mito551

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's finally here! *snip*

hey, have you heard of mixer.com? I assume it'd be easier to set it up there with all their native support for interactive stuff like that. and with much shorter delay (at around 200-500ms as opposed to 10-15 seconds on twitch) it can be a more pleasant, even if still challenging, experience. there has been a number of games built for mixer like that, with pokemon and original IPs.

D

Deleted User

OP
It took quite a few button presses to complete Kirby, but we powered through it! We are now live with Super Mario Odyssey!

fMGG7OH.png

D

Deleted User

OP
hey, have you heard of mixer.com? I assume it'd be easier to set it up there with all their native support for interactive stuff like that. and with much shorter delay (at around 200-500ms as opposed to 10-15 seconds on twitch) it can be a more pleasant, even if still challenging, experience. there has been a number of games built for mixer like that, with pokemon and original IPs.
I'd like to move to mixer eventually. Maybe when I introduce my next update ;)

BmanGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need custom controls for the Retro/2D Parts of the game, I tried for 15 minutes to get onto a platform before giving up

D

Deleted User

OP
We need custom controls for the Retro/2D Parts of the game, I tried for 15 minutes to get onto a platform before giving up
Use the a button to jump alongside the move commands

We where on the platform last night

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News