Hardware Club Nintendo Limited Edition 3DS!

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mario 3DS just looks like they...put a newly designed lid.....not that impressive Nintendo! Nintendo need to partner up with people on Deviant Art for their next "limited edition" consoles...right?? Hell, my non-artistic-ass can come up with something better than that. :lol:

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mario 3DS just looks like they...put a newly designed lid.....not that impressive Nintendo! Nintendo need to partner up with people on Deviant Art for their next "limited edition" consoles...right?? Hell, my non-artistic-ass can come up with something better than that. :lol:
Yeah, really.
Nobody who didn't know about the thing would ever guess that the toad one is supposed to be toad..

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
The three models are nice!!!
Super-Mario-Nintendo-3DS-model.jpg

So bad that we havent club nintendo in Brazil

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I noticed the OP was from the UK, and I'm meant to be getting a toad version. I was wondering when it arrived, was it delivered by Royal Mail, and was it tracked/signed for? I don't trust the reliability of the post in my area and packages have been going missing since the start of the year :-(

Looking good with your Mario version!

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed the OP was from the UK, and I'm meant to be getting a toad version. I was wondering when it arrived, was it delivered by Royal Mail, and was it tracked/signed for? I don't trust the reliability of the post in my area and packages have been going missing since the start of the year :-(

I got it from Parcel Force and it arrived literally yesterday at 12 in the afternoon.. and I had to sign for it
Hope you get yours soon!

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country

I got it from Parcel Force and it arrived literally yesterday at 12 in the afternoon.. and I had to sign for it
Hope you get yours soon!

Cheers for the quick reply :-) will keep you all updated!

Robbieiscool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody realized that the toad versions colors are inverted? Its supposed to be whit with red polkadots not red with white pokadots! They should call it super mushroom not toad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?