chaos personified
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the game & watch collection became available yesterday on the japanese club nintendo site and I ordered my copy straight away.

however, since I don't reside in japan, there will be some delay between when it's delivered to my friend and japan and I actually take delivery of it. rest assured, I'll let everyone know once I've taken possession of it for the obvious reasons.
happy.gif

D

Deleted User

the game & watch collection became available yesterday on the japanese club nintendo site and I ordered my copy straight away.

however, since I don't reside in japan, there will be some delay between when it's delivered to my friend and japan and I actually take delivery of it. rest assured, I'll let everyone know once I've taken possession of it for the obvious reasons.Â
happy.gif
cool! i just wondered what was going with it the other day
happy.gif

at least my codes could be used before they expired (better: i hope so
unsure.gif
)! btw, the european codes do not expire do they? i've never seen a date on them ...

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
game and watch collection???

can somebody explain or link it.
It's 3 dual screen lcd handheld games on 1 DS card, remade for the DS and only available through club Nintendo Japan
http://club.nintendo.jp/new_present/index.html?Cb

I just saw this on Pink Godzilla, so if you guys just cant wait for DS Game & Watch Collection check this out.
You can play 2 titles in Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten aka DS Kanji Dictionary.
If you look up 'Judge' or 'Manhole', you'll get the so-named 'Game & Watch' titles.

G&W_judge.gif
G&W_manhole.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Not really useful to have the rom for a tilt-sensitive game... Plus, this is one game I feel like buying, and for "my stupid euro collection" reasons, I will not import until it's release is definitely canceled.

But back to the matters at hand! Long live thieves_like_us!

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ofcourse you could always patch it. sure, it does not quite play the same patched, more like DK King of Swing, but still a heck of a lot of fun. Or you could buy it. that would be better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1