*closed!* BittBoy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

bittboy1.png

NOW CLOSED!

To celebrate this years Black Friday , GBAtemp have partnered with BittBoy.com to give our members a chance to win 1 of 2 BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds.

Sporting a Famicom-style design, a pocket friendly size and bright IPS screen; the BittBoy FC Mini is a great way to experience the 300 classic NES games that are built right in. The BittBoy also features a rechargeable battery, TV output and evn turbo buttons for more convenience.

GBAtemp are giving away 2x White BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds - to enter just register for free at GBAtemp if you are not already a member and post in this topic telling us your favourite retro gaming memory (doesn't have to be GameBoy related and only needs to be a couple sentences or more) and a winner will be picked at random on Friday November 24th. Also remember to Like BittBoy on Facebook and Follow BittBoy on Twitter.

Full details can be found within this topic, so just enter the link below to get entered!

:arrow: Bittboy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

BittBoy.com are offering a 10% discount to all GBAtemp members for those that wish to place an order at BittBoy.com - simply enter code "bf10" at checkout to recieve a 10% discount on your order total.

Last edited by shaunj66,

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Heh, here in Poland in 90s and early 00s popular were Famiclones called "Pegasus". There was a lot of fun in collecting cartridges, trading them with people and then, during long evengings obviously playing the hell out of them. Mario, Contra and few others are classics in Poland.

And few years later there was also Sega Master System II in my home. Cool console, i and my brother mastered Sonic the Hedgehog... sadly then this idiot ended in pretty awful enviroment and selled our console to buy alcohol and drugs...

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I grew up separately from my blood brother, but we had gaming as a common interest. One of my best retro memories was bonding with him when we would visit each other's home and play Streets of Rage 2. The first night we beat the game together on Very Hard difficulty mode was immeasurable with joy.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ou, so many memories: first time playing Earthbound comes to mind, or when the first time I played Link to the Past and thought I beat the game, but ended up in the dark world and found out that I still had most of the game left to beat.

But I think number 1 would be all the hours and days I spent playing Donkey Kong Country 2 on SNES with my sister and relentlessly hunting down every last DK coin.

D

Deleted User

I guess that would be when we went to play with the neighbours to some snes goodness such as DKC and street fighters 2, along wiht super mario world of course. We would always plead until the game over before coming back to the house to my mom, but it would never work since we would use the 50 lives barral code in DKC.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My most cherished gaming memory is when I beat my first game back in 2004/5.

I was just a little, poor 5y kid with a NES clone called "Phantom System", I had a bunch of games, but I was kinda bad at them lol. My favorite was Kirby's Adventure, this little gem was the first game that I was able to beat it by myself and what made me fall in love with Kirby. I ended up swapping that NES clone and its games for a SNES a year later, but I'll never forget how the NES made me love gaming.

TheJeweler

Connoisseur of the Fistic Arts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a child back in the 90's, my family lived with my uncle and his family. My brother and I were very close to our two cousins, we were always playing around and watching cartoons or playing video games together. At the time all we had was a super nintendo with a few games, Superman, Super Mario Bros, Turtles in time, street Fighter, etc. mostly two player games so we could all try and play together.

For most of our young lives we would always huddle around the tv after school or on the weekend and just hang. My family was poor so we always got stuff second hand but we never cared because we just enjoyed being able to share with our cousins, even when they had nicer toys and such than we did, we all still played around together with our old snes. Eventually my parents managed to scrape up enough money for us to finally move out after living with our uncle for a good 7 years or so.

When the time finally came for us to move out my cousins gave us a Nintendo 64 as a goodbye present because they knew how much we loved playing video games. As thanks my brother thought it would be a good idea to give them the super nintendo, that way if we ever visited we could play together no matter what. We cherished that N64 and even now my brother and I still have the very same system which we bust out every now and again whenever we have our family get togethers and can see each other again.

D

Deleted User

my favorite retro gaming memory was when i was 3 we just moved into a new house and we met our neighbors whose kids quickly became my best friends and we played pokemon red&blue late into the night

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GBA just came out, I was like 16, my mom was cool and got me the system with F-zero, Tony Hawk, and a worm light. Pretty sure I was supposed to be in school but she took me to a K.B toys and the line was out the door and I figured I was just gonna get in there and they would be sold out but Nintendo did it right and sent out a lot of units. Was blown away by the graphics on the hand held at the time. TONY HAWK IN YOUR HANDS!!! GBA turned out to be the best handheld I think, I always go back and play goodies like Zelda Minish Cap and Rhythm Tengoku. It was the system that led me to GBAtemp way back then(back when it was a scene release info site), and I'm still here.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was either around five or eight at the time. It was during Christmas I think, we were at a Party of some sort, and my dad was home from Russia (I think).
and while we were there, I was on my dads back (piggy backing) and I was on his Cobalt blue Game boy Sp, I was playing super Mario World on it.
And he was just carrying me, while I played, I would make some comments while I played, and we were just talking.

Also, Good luck to everyone entering!

Shadicluigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bittboy1.png

To celebrate this years Black Friday , GBAtemp have partnered with BittBoy.com to give our members a chance to win 1 of 2 BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds.

Sporting a Famicom-style design, a pocket friendly size and bright IPS screen; the BittBoy FC Mini is a great way to experience the 300 classic NES games that are built right in. The BittBoy also features a rechargeable battery, TV output and evn turbo buttons for more convenience.

GBAtemp are giving away 2x White BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds - to enter just register for free at GBAtemp if you are not already a member and post in this topic telling us your favourite retro gaming memory (doesn't have to be GameBoy related and only needs to be a couple sentences or more) and a winner will be picked at random on Friday November 24th. Also remember to Like BittBoy on Facebook and Follow BittBoy on Twitter.

Full details can be found within this topic, so just enter the link below to get entered!

:arrow: Bittboy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

BittBoy.com are offering a 10% discount to all GBAtemp members for those that wish to place an order at BittBoy.com - simply enter code "bf10" at checkout to recieve a 10% discount on your order total.
Was born a bit late, but I remember getting a used N64 from GameStation in 2008 and playing the heck out of Banjo and OoT. OoT in particular had a save on the memory card from 1999 called bunny and it was fully completed! I claimed that save until my bro deleted it :(

Last edited by Shadicluigi,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Me and my brother used to play Time Crisis on the PS1 with the Gun-Cons. We were really energetic back then and it remains our greatest memory in games.
I miss those days. I had a light gun with HotD 2 and 3 on the original Xbox. Some great days.

Reactions: Deleted User

acidmango

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I spent alot of time hanging out at my grandparents and playing NES/Genesis/SNES with my uncles.
One day my grandmother came home from a flea market with a giant grocery bag FULL of Atari games that she had purchased for $2.00. I believe there was 54 games total in the bag.
My uncles and I spent the entire afternoon playing through this mighty sac of relics. One particular game stood out. Spider-man. What a terrible game! But we had so much fun climbing to the top over and over.
It's a great memory that our family often reminisces about.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My favourite retro gaming memory was when I received my GBA SP, it was fun to experience my first Pokemon game, Pokemon Emerald.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it must have been about 20 years ago in summer holidays, i was about 12 years old, we've got a snes (wich i still use today) with a wildcard 16mbit (only this poor guy died a few years back). like each time we got bored my brother and i rented a new game for a day and like always we copied it to diskettes. only this time we rented Donkey Kong 3 for 24 hours, and it keept asking for more diskettes when we found out the game was too large for the copier.
in short: from that moment we pleyed the game 24 hours non stop living on cola and chips, and finished the game with all secrets unlocked before returning it the video rental store.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My favorite retro memory is finally being able to finish Super Mario Bros (NES). Most specifically World 7-4 where you have to figure out the correct order for the labyrinth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1