*closed!* BittBoy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Nov 20, 2017.

1. BlastedGuy9905

BlastedGuy9905 Ace Bricker

Apr 13, 2017
    United States
    Outside your windows ᕙ(◔ᗜ◔)ᕗ
    Was it hard to clean up the bed full of blood?

2. nasune

nasune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    Netherlands
    The Saturday after SM64 first came out we took the N64 and a small tv with us to my dad's work (a car wash), so there we were, five people huddling around this tiny tv, all excited to play through Lethal Lava Land, Shifting Sand Land , and a bit of Hazy Maze Cave for the first time. It might not seem much now, but back then we all loved to play together.

3. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    my favorite moment happened while playing sega genessis as a kid. me my brother and cousin just switched from toejam and earl to nba jam:te, and the babysitter tripped over the sega controller wire knocking the sega off the coffee table. both the sega and my babysitter tumbled to the floor, when we finished laughing at the sitter i noticed the tv screen said . . . "you have unlocked iguana bug mode. please notify the iguana corporation" . . . i slowly re-fixed the segas position and went to start a game and noticed all the default players were replaced with special characters, like bill & hillary clinton, and space ghost (i literally slapped my cousin in excitement). . . . not knowing what caused it (needless to say) we left the sega on for as long as we could, and so for 3 weeks nba jam:te was the only game we played . . . ah those were the days . . . of course (years later) i learned of "punching sega games"

Last edited by wormdood, Nov 24, 2017
  4. Lodwicke

Lodwicke Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2017
    Brazil
    I love retro gaming! I usually play retro games on my PSP/3DS on the go! I love NES/SNES, GEN/MD and PS1 games! They just remember my childhood a lot! <3

5. my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2008
    United States
    I'd go with a Gameboy, Christmas '89. Took that thing with me everywhere.

6. SquidgyBean

SquidgyBean GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2016
    has this ended yet?

7. placebooooo

placebooooo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    Philadelphia
    Who were the lucky winners? Have they been announced yet?

8. FateForWindows

FateForWindows GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2017
    United States
    I presume it has since the topic has been unpinned from the news section. It's still there.

9. shaunj66
    OP

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    Yes the competition has now closed.

Winners will be announced on the next GBAtempTV stream and posted here shortly after.

Thankyou for all your entries and good luck!

10. RedBlueGreen

RedBlueGreen GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 10, 2015
    Canada
    I'm actually really impressed with a lot of people's memories they shared. Being pretty young I didn't have many retro gaming memories, but I really hope someone who posted something really nice wins.