Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revoblam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
everyone knows that i'm having fun reading your shitposts
is everyone having fun too ?
at least i am, but baaack on topic

No reason, we can use BrowserHax to install Cubic Ninja cia, and then initialize Ninjhax.

i don't think thats quite how it works, its also wayy easier to Directly go into hax with the browser instead of making it Start a CIA, i dobut you can't start a CIA with it at all with Browserhax

MegaBoyEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any homebrew that can already export to text a list of current titles installed in the NAND?

I would like to do some tests with downgrading emunand from 10.3 to 9.2, than deleting leftover titles and see if everything wents ok.

Last edited by MegaBoyEXE,

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Fair enough. But it would cut down on the shitposting imo

Would it though? if the team turned around and said 95% complete people would expect it within the next few hours, easier to say nothing really, I see whenever anyone asks for a date the team stick to not giving one, smart move, means it could be today could be a week from now.

I would rather just see it hit one day instead of having a date and it not coming, that just results in more shitposting.

Reactions: Mrrraou

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the exploit is finally released:
2rrqc89.jpg

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it though? if the team turned around and said 95% complete people would expect it within the next few hours, easier to say nothing really, I see whenever anyone asks for a date the team stick to not giving one, smart move, means it could be today could be a week from now.

I would rather just see it hit one day instead of having a date and it not coming, that just results in more shitposting.

I didn't nec. mean percentage. I just meant like maybe a link to the github for it. or something. Leave the ETA to the reader but allow them to see the progress. on the OP.

vlasp01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't think thats quite how it works, its also wayy easier to Directly go into hax with the browser instead of making it Start a CIA, i dobut you can't start a CIA with it at all with Browserhax
Doesn't BrowserHax lead to the Homebrew Menu in which you can use FBI to install the Cubic Ninja CIA file? I hope that explains what I am trying to get to, as some people may want an Offline Homebrew method.

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Gosh guys I know there was a big hype going on today but just wait a bit more. Better to release something very well tested and stable than something that'll brick your system...

There currently is some progress going on and a team of testers trying different things so be patient.

That's all the stuff I'm going to say here now, I'm probably even in trouble for that lol

vlasp01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gosh guys I know there was a big hype going on today but just wait a bit more. Better to release something very well tested and stable than something that'll brick your system...

There currently is some progress going on and a team of testers trying different things so be patient.

That's all the stuff I'm going to say here now, I'm probably even in trouble for that lol
But everyone on GBATemp doesn't care, they want to be part of those beta testers also!/s
In all seriousness, this thread is here for clarification. Sh*tposting and hyping can be done on the EOF. If you do it here it is a surefire way of getting the mods to notice and ban you. I suggest you only post here if you need clarification or you can clarify something to someone.

Last edited by vlasp01,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol