Gaming Civilization coming to DS!!!!

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sid Meier's Civilization is coming to the Nintendo DS! The game is called Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, and will be out on Nintendo DS, PS3, XBox360, and Wii. It is due out Q2 2008. Anyone excited?

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
It's about damn time. I was about to buy a god-damn N-GAGE just to play Civilization on a handheld. The one the SNES really sucks =/
you can play it on a mobile phone if you have one but it hasn't got the ability to grab you for long like this will probably have
smile.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's about damn time. I was about to buy a god-damn N-GAGE just to play Civilization on a handheld. The one the SNES really sucks =/

you can play it on a mobile phone if you have one but it hasn't got the ability to grab you for long like this will probably have
smile.gif
The RAZR sucks for games. If only I had a bettr phone, then maybe. But then again, I will just wait for this game to come out. With the touch screen controls and everything, this game is going to kick ass !

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
The RAZR sucks for games. If only I had a bettr phone, then maybe. But then again, I will just wait for this game to come out. With the touch screen controls and everything, this game is going to kick ass !
rofl2.gif
the razr lmao yeh i'm totally with you on that one
motorola ain't the easiest handset to get games onto. now if you'd have said a sony i could have pointed you in the right direction but my knowledge outside of SE is pretty limited
rolleyes.gif
although i currently have a nokia
dry.gif

well lets hope this doesn't go the same way as settlers did
laugh.gif

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the entire Civilization collection on my PC. This includes Civilization 1-4 + all expansions, Alpha Centuri+Expansion, Call to Power 1&2, and CivCity Rome.

Torrents... yes, I know you know it.

D

Deleted User

I loved Civ when I was younger. Looking forward to it, I hope it's going to be better than AoE though!

rofl2.gif
the razr lmao yeh i'm totally with you on that one
motorola ain't the easiest handset to get games onto. now if you'd have said a sony i could have pointed you in the right direction but my knowledge outside of SE is pretty limited
rolleyes.gif
although i currently have a nokia
dry.gif

well lets hope this doesn't go the same way as settlers did
laugh.gif
I didn't know I could play it on my SE mobile phone. Would you like to point me in the right direction?

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for the off topic

which se do you have?
don't expect much from it as if i remember rightly there were only 4 civilizations within the game.
dry.gif

edit: www.mobilechoiceuk.com/artman/publish/article_44.shtml i'm not sure how it got a 9.
there was a better game than that called revival

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this was announced a few months ago so it should be well into development.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo