Country
Taiwan
Last edited by Issac,

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The most rescent build from sicks has sort of fixed the FMv stutter, but it created a different problem, heavy frame-pacing issues.

In case people are still curious about what i mean

https://streamable.com/ank68

The game runs at fullspeed, but has massive stutters, which makes it unplayable in the process.

Pretendeavor

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello. I've been playing Pokemon Ultra Moon with some of these recent builds and it runs relatively smoothly. One problem persists through all of the builds though: major stuttering during the transition scenes when encountering a wild Pokemon or starting a trainer battle. Does anyone else experience this? Is this is a current limitation of Citra or is this is a problem on my end somehow?

D

Deleted User

So, I've been playing Ultra Sun on Citra VS2017 Generic (downloaded from the post a few pages ago) and it ran very well for several hours on my PC. However, when my Windows 10 was updated (latest update I'm pretty sure), Citra started randomly crashing every few minutes/hours. I don't know if it's because of the update or I just got lucky before the update. Anyone experienced that?

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm SURE you'll be fine with that rig. On a i7 3770 and 1050ti on the OLDER builds and 5x native I'd get full speed.

I tried the original Citra build but it runs really slow. After some research I found it's caused by Citra not using more than one core of any cpu.

So I downloaded the one some people here were talking about Citra-CC-MSVC-05_11_2017 and to my surprise I was able to play it with 8x resolution.
The only problem I had is that while on full screen during FMV the fps drops to 40. While all the time it sustain at 60 fps.

Is there any other build that it might be worth checking for Majora's?

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I've been playing Pokemon Ultra Moon with some of these recent builds and it runs relatively smoothly. One problem persists through all of the builds though: major stuttering during the transition scenes when encountering a wild Pokemon or starting a trainer battle. Does anyone else experience this? Is this is a current limitation of Citra or is this is a problem on my end somehow?
I have that issue too. I just learned to cope with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Kpskills

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
What is the different USUM old 3DS and USUM new 3DS? both bootable in citra latest build?
Pokemon USUM is for both old 3ds and new 3ds lol.
But on actual console, USUM got better performance on n3ds than o3ds. Less lag in doubles. Don't let pirated copy names fool you cause USUM is for both 3ds systems and no individual versions for these systems.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://twitter.com/ShinyQuagsire/status/934221646344290304
Nice. Now I wonder where do I have to put the update.cia? He didn't mentioned it.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.