Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because of Thanksgiving. Developers have more free time to make progress now more than ever.
Oh makes sence

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can someone teach me how to get mystery gifts?I really want the greninja.
I used pkhex for my ash greninja i dont know how to get it legaly on citra

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's because of Thanksgiving. Developers have more free time to make progress now more than ever.

I don't think most of the devs are from the states and they are not the ones merging and compiling those builds anyway we get a lot of new builds now cause of the new Mingw support, which makes it easy to compile optimized builds for everyone, the branches those builds are based on are often in development for months allrdy.

Last edited by tet666,

Shinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The devs seems active .. but no progress when it comes to optimizations , optimization need to happen in any possible way other than using CPU JIT .. there's must be something missing ?

Emogop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The devs seems active .. but no progress when it comes to optimizations , optimization need to happen in any possible way other than using CPU JIT .. there's must be something missing ?
Patience. There was an announcement that the new wave of optimisation is on its way. And what's wrong with JIT? As far as I know it's the key for speeding up.

joshuaroilox123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I upload the files Here is the link for the wc7 files.use pkhex mystery gift then view the first box and import then select the wc7 file then set,after that click save,do the 2nd box for the other 1,Select the first one with greninja.
munchlax mystery gift-https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5maD1K0e_W_SDZxbklpWDNhMWs/view
greninja mystery gift-https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5maD1K0e_W_UUZwTlJ5RjU1elk

Reactions: Sky*dragon

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which build is faster for now? gdmk or Dampih?. Not for pokemon but for other games.

Not tested, but no idea about what PR he used over the video over 30fps ...

What is GPL ?
license.txt

not on own pc .

Link to source code and licence, and mostly me just uses PRs really.
you can build citra for any one source code

Last edited by drwhojan,

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
there are a whole lot of optimizations that are being worked on, dynarmic will be updated with new instruction that might boost up video playback, @JayFoxRox found some interesting stuff affecting pokemon games, and i am working on finishing my framelimiter.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there are a whole lot of optimizations that are being worked on, dynarmic will be updated with new instruction that might boost up video playback, @JayFoxRox found some interesting stuff affecting pokemon games, and i am working on finishing my framelimiter.

for now jayfoxrox branch 4 pockmon lines branch is slowing down citra quite a bit,
your frame limit with gpu.cpp is having truble compiling under mingw , but not try your newer branch today, i see you added some mingw stuff in there in other files.

Not had much time today, and stuck on nephew laptop tonight.

frameskips ?

Last edited by drwhojan,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not tested, but no idea about what PR he used over the video over 30fps ...

license.txt

not on own pc .

Link to source code and licence, and mostly me just uses PRs really.
you can build citra for any one source code

You fail in EVERY level to understand what is the GPL and how to be compliant to it.
"Link to source code and licence" <--- Oh, and how would be ok to share that chinese build if you don't have the source code ?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You fail in EVERY level to understand what is the GPL and how to be compliant to it.
"Link to source code and licence" <--- Oh, and how would be ok to share that chinese build if you don't have the source code ?
We don't, but without a dough't has to be branched of one of the main citra repos with Prs added.
He would not have made is own from scratch.
anyway leave it at that.

"What is GPL ?" , ops miss read saw it as "where is gpl"
but bright screen in dark ish living room, 14" screen, my main PC has 32 inch tv

Last edited by drwhojan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5