Brazil
Last edited by NiagA,
Reactions: drwhojan

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What do you guy think about SUn & Moon demo if you play on citra?Does this "DEMO" give you any idea of the FULL game?For me it just show 1% of the whole game and it is quite meaningless since we cannot buy poke ball from mart to catch monster,anyway,the full game should be much more interesting ! :)

Last edited by X Virus,
Reactions: drwhojan

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well, I think Game freak is going to put a protection to pokemon sun and moon...

If they use the latest format of 3ds game to make the FULL GAME,i think citra can run it well no matter how much protection they applied,rememeber an emulator is 100% have the same function as the console,if console can bypass protection ,citra also can do the same,but yet citra is not in stable form,we don't expect SUN & Moon totally will not crash or having bug like happpened to ORAS,but what i had seen from testing the game,it most likely the same as ORAS in terms of FPS and there is no crashing problem at all in citra 32 bit,but ORAS crashing very often in 32 bit citra ...It seems like it give us an indication that Pokemon SUN & MOON can run even better than ORAS on citra in future ,maybe not next month..........Most important,does anyone confirm X & Y cannot run well on citra is bcoz of the "Protection" by Gamefreak ? Nintendo did said so? I think that will be 2 different cases......

Last edited by X Virus,
Reactions: Rahul2099

KeshavTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Drwhojan's latest build isn't working with joypad, do we have to put x360ce in it?
Which is the best build with joypad support to play Pokemon SM?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Very strange but fps in this exe low. Are you sure what you do use "vsync hack use sleep"?

You used my last package ?
Citra-17.10.2016
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/mu2RwCOr/file.html

Be sure to mix it with them .dlls only.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Drwhojan's latest build isn't working with joypad, do we have to put x360ce in it?
Which is the best build with joypad support to play Pokemon SM?

Works here with original xbox360 pad vr wireless receiver 4 pad to PC

may i have the link to your latest build?
also just finished the demo with my old 24-9 build :)

^

KeshavTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Citra-17.10.2016

^
Will joypad just work right away or do I have to config the controls?

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Citra-17.10.2016

^
Yes i use it with your build Citra-17.10.2016 . Very strange because last time vsync sleep works.

vsub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Compared to the mingw(GMK GCC)build I have and all of the builds posted today,while trying certain place on Bravely Default(it's a heavy load place),the versions above are running with 12fps less.
VSync also makes citra to run slower compared to using Adaptive Vsync from the nvidia control panel

And btw how about DInput gamepads?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope still low fps. Why last build vsync works fine but not new?.

Turns out that the speed has no think to do with the .exe are dlls, they is some think in that sdmc between 11/10/2015 to 17/102015
They have beep folders, I'll look into what file that maybe be, but things to do today, so will look into it later.

edit strangely the game save folder :wtf: lols, edit, remove the save to make a new one, works fast as is, old saves might/did slow it down
-------
Edit: I'll review the source code later, see if any think might be broken

Last edited by drwhojan,

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@drwhojan
You can't share just EXEs. It violates the GPL.

Also, shared_font.bins keep finding their way into your zips.

I really don't want to warn you, especially since one more warn would get you banned - so be more careful in the future.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan
You can't share just EXEs. It violates the GPL.
Also, shared_font.bins keep finding their way into your zips.
I really don't want to warn you, especially since one more warn would get you banned - so be more careful in the future.

!fp sorry too many mixed files on HD, nephew also pounded my desktop full of crap, need cleanup are gets mixed up

The exe is useless without the rest of the files, It's just a replacement updated file to mix with the main update, and the build it goes to has the licence.

It would be a real pain in the ass just doing a full update, for a signal fix!

Last edited by drwhojan,

Kionea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
!fp sorry too many mixed files on HD, nephew also pounded my desktop full of crap, need cleanup are gets mixed up

The exe is useless without the rest of the files, It's just a replacement updated file to mix with the main update, and the build it goes to has the licence.

It would be a real pain in the ass just doing a full update, for a signal fix!

I think the fact the exe is useless by itself is the problem. If I'm not mistaken, GPL says any pre compiled binaries must be accompanied by their source so as to allow free editing.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the fact the exe is useless by itself is the problem. If I'm not mistaken, GPL says any pre compiled binaries must be accompanied by their source so as to allow free editing.

Best thing just to put it in a .zip with the two GBL licences, 4 for the full update of the last build.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Best thing just to put it in a .zip with the two GBL licences, 4 for the full update of the last build.
you could move all files from your build directory, making it empty, and then build. only the build artifacts will be there now. zip only that folder, push the source to github, and then upload that file.that way, it will not be possible to have other illegal files in there. you must always separate all dev folders( source files, build folder) from your personal game folder, so there will be no mixups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: You're counting all your sheep in disguise.... Caught up in the world of lies