Citra - Installing Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Issues

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm unable to successfully install and play Fire Emblem Awakening DLC, in Citra.

I've downloaded both DLC v1 and v2 from...places...and I'm using Citra Canary, as I've seen recommended from all the searching I've done. Installing the v1 .cia and attempting to load the list of maps just results in an infinite loading screen, making that a no-go.
V2, on the other hand, not only has a misspelling in the file name (dDecrypted) and no 'Last modified' date in Windows Explorer (the compressed file lists it as 1 Jan 1980 6 am, or the very beginning of Unix time), but installing this .cia and attempting to load the map list gives me the error "Unable to recognise SD Card. Please download your downloadable maps again", so again a no-go.

I've tried both the USA and EUR games/DLC files, I've tried deleting extra data. I've redownloaded the DLC files multiple times as well. No idea what else I can do.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That should work; what region are you emulating? In Emulation -> General -> Region?
If you're trying to run the USA game, maybe make sure you're emulating a US console - same with EUR game and EUR emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo