Gaming Chibi-Robo Wii Translation

_BombZ_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really want to play Chibi-Robo on Wii, but don't have a GameCube controller. I recently found the Wii version, but it's in Japanese, i tried to translate it but it was hard. So i want you guys to do it for me (and many other people).

TUTORIAL:

Step 1. Download these things: *SNIP* *SNIP* WIT EditPad

Step 2. Install WIT and EditPad

Step 3. Create a folder called: CRT directly in your C drive.

Step 4. Unzip the ISOs and put them in C:\CRT and rename them to NGCCR.iso and WIICR.iso

Step 5. Reboot.

Step 6. Use these commands in cmd:

wit x C:\CRT\NGCCR.iso C:\CRT\NGCCR

wit x C:\CRT\WIICR.iso C:\CRT\WIICR

Step 7. Go to your CRT folder, open NGC, open P-GGTE, open files and open up.bin with editpad.

Go back to the CRT folder and open WII, open files, open bin (the Wii has 39 files with text) open a file of your choice (I should start with globals.bin)

Step 8. NGC: click Convert, text encoding and then UTF8 (I think it's UTF8)

WII: click Convert, text encoding and then Windows 932 (WII japanese uses shift-jis)

Step 9. Translate.

Last edited by Depravo, , Reason: Kindly re-read the rules you agreed to abide by
Reactions: Milozaki

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be nice, but you should be able to play the GameCube version on your Wii with a Classic Controller using Nintendont.

_BombZ_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Found one for €9.99 prob gonna buy it

Im I'm not going to close it so people can still make a translation

NeilZander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how the controls are with the Wii Remote and Nun chuck but If they are actually fun I still wouldn't mind being able to try the Wii Version if it got an English translation it would be a slightly new experience with the controls I know the Gamecube one is easily available too but again I'm just saying for a different play style of a great game could still be fun if someone ever does decide to do it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright