Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country
my order from yeahgeek.com arrived today,that's 12 day delivery which is impressive but then they use singapore post which is normally faster than china or hong kong postal services,the card arrived in perfect condition & came updated with the FPGA firmware so it was ready to be used out of the box. :) oh & i performed the DIAGNOSTIC Test just in case & everything is ok.
i highly recommend yeahgeek.com

os it wasnt a fake then? i need to order 3 of them

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
I finally ordered from yeahgeek a moment ago. They told me it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive in the Philippines which is a bit long since the ones who ordered from the US received their package within 2 weeks considering the item will be shipped in the same continent and that my country is just one booty shake away from China and Singapore, if they are shipping from those places.
But then I'll just have to wait then. :lol:

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
os it wasnt a fake then? i need to order 3 of them

don't worry yeahgeek.com sells 100% genuine Gateway cards.

real_vs_fake_1-300x183.jpg

Reactions: Margen67

kevinskyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I ordered from r4gateway.com 4 days. I received the card today and it is working great! It support paypal and credit card, sells 100% genuine Gateway cards. All orders will be sent out by product from USA warehouse.

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
I didnt even know that fake GW exists. Upper picture is the first time seeing one.
Will make a reference.

xyzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Used Yeahgeek to order GW, purchased on 23rd. GW was shipped on 25th, imported on 1st, now I am waiting for snail mail to deliver the package to my post office. For the end of October and China Post this is very impressive. Still, be wary of prices in USD, since YG uses local currency, so you're lose on your bank's conversion rates.

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country

so if i ordered three cards to the uk do you know if there is a customs charge
or is it better order them separately
this way they all come one by one

finally does anyone know if this would work in a 4.5 console and not cause any issues like UPGRADE THEFIRMWARE etc
587-in-1 64GB Upgradeable Super Multi Games Card for Nintendo 3DS&DSi (XL/LL), DS Lite and D
S

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
3 should be fine as yeahgeek.com put's low value on the tax declaration label on the jiffy bag but if you are worried you can order them separately.

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country

ok something very scammy about yeahgeek.com
went to pay took my details then thing went to a waitinghtml page which is rather scammy...???
did that happened to you?

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, the waiting page happened but I got an email about the order confirmation and opened another yeahgeek page, went to accounts and checked my purchase. It was first pending then a few minutes later it got confirmed. Four hours later I was notified that my order got shipped.

I thought it was weird too.. Got scared for a sec.

Reactions: djavs

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country
Just ordered from Yeahgeek. When I was paying, it took me to a website called faster-securecheckout.com, so I entered my card details and when I clicked confirm it took me to a static HTML page that just said "Waiting..." and nothing ever happened. I'm going to check my bank to see if it came out, otherwise I'll have to contact them.

hey what did you actually do - this just happened to me just now I was order 3x gateway using mastercard

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using a debit visa. I don't think they accept Mastercard.. I just left the waiting page on and opened another page to check the status of my purchase. I guess it got stuck at waiting but processed my payment anyway.
I just received an email confirming my purchase and they gave me the tracking number. The Gateway should be here in the country since it has been dispatched last Friday, ordered mine last Wednesday.
I guess that's quick by China Post.
I just have to wait for my local postal service to send it..
What happened to yours? Did you get an email?

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using a debit visa. I don't think they accept Mastercard.. I just left the waiting page on and opened another page to check the status of my purchase. I guess it got stuck at waiting but processed my payment anyway.
I just received an email confirming my purchase and they gave me the tracking number. The Gateway should be here in the country since it has been dispatched last Friday, ordered mine last Wednesday.
I guess that's quick by China Post.
I just have to wait for my local postal service to send it..
What happened to yours? Did you get an email?

they processed my ordered today and emailed me to assure me payment went through

:-) lets see if the goods arrive

Reactions: Nirmonculus

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
they processed my ordered today and emailed me to assure me payment went through

if they ship your order tomorrow which i think they will then you should receive your order between friday the 21st & tuesday the 25th. :)

Reactions: djavs

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

i just placed another order with yeahgeek & i'm expecting it to arrive hopefully on the 25th (that's 9 days from monday as i doubt they ship orders on weekend). :)

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country
i just placed another order with yeahgeek & i'm expecting it to arrive hopefully on the 25th (that's 9 days from monday as i doubt they ship orders on weekend). :)

am still waiting for mine order it last monday :-)

they seem reliable very good at getting back to me.
lets hope all my order comes i made two separate order form the with low cost - hopefully no custom charge

also super news about gateway 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill