loco365

Trophies
XP

sakura_candy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the $5 signup coupon a couple of days ago, didn't manage to get it working, calmed down, and decided to wait it out on 9.0 compatibility news instead.

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cheap goods is not good
Yeah,when I buy these flashcards,I wiil compare the price in many sites, and choose the middle price,neither the cheapest nor the expensive.
Price isn't a good indicator of quality.

You may take note that marketing psychology works both ways.
Some companies price things "low" to get the people that always go for the cheapest product.
Other companies purposefully price the same things "high" to get people to make the assumption that "its more expensive so it must be better".

There are numerous experiments and tests that show and prove this. Slap a higher pricetag on something and a lot of people will "assume" it has to be better/higher quality.
I've seen two notable ones:
One had a furniture store that had two identical chairs (those luxurious fancy chairs), one with a $200 and one with a $300 pricetag standing next to eachother.
They asked people, and everyone said the $300 one was "more comfortable".
Overnight they switched the pricetags and the next day the $300 one was again more comfortable.

Similarly I've seen one with photocamera's. One using a small digital camera and the other had a small digital camera hidden inside a casing to make it look like one of those expensive camera's you always see in photoshoots. Everyone assumed the higher quality photo came from the 'bigger' camera. Because clearly that one has to be more expensive and better right?

Suffice it to say - its always best to do your homework and simply cross reference product and store reviews.
Hell, throw in some of the shopnames like yeahgeek or eachmall into the gbatemp search engine and you could probably find plenty of examples of people that used them.

Reactions: Nirmonculus

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have questions about Eachmall

The items says "Free shipping"... However, in shipping method selection, there is no "free shiping": Standard Shipping US$14.73 / HK DHL US$17.99.
How can I benefit from "free shipping"?

Also, about payment methods... There is no paypal, I already expected that... but... No Visa? No credit card?
I don't know to use that Wester union or that Webmoney methods... In their payment guide they talk about VISA but I don't see VISA in payment methods...

Thanks in advance!

Edit: if it matters, my country is Spain.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, no customs fee at all.Philippine Post is the most corrupt and humanly slow as possible in the world, I was absolutely relieved when I was notified that it finally exited customs. Stories of items being imported to the country are close to stuff of nightmares. The day that my item arrived customs here, someone got arrested in their office for extortion.
You guys got it really quick considering you live in another continent.

momokok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Where can I buy the cheapest gateway with Paypal? So far the cheapest I've found is at R4gateway.com for 72,5$ shipping included.
Is there any cheaper?

momokok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Where can I buy the cheapest gateway with Paypal? So far the cheapest I've found is at R4gateway.com for 72,5$ shipping included.
Is there any cheaper?

Well nevermind, bought from them anyway. Has anyone ever bought from them or heard of them and can confirm they're legit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: