Hacking Official CBHC v1.6 - ColdBoot HaxChi CFW

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use ftpiiu_everywhere all the time so the program couldn't be the problem more likely something else. I'm just jesting at the fact how everyone says its super safe even thought people are bricking just by moving the title into a folder somehow lol
nobody said this was safe lmao, if you arent ok with taking a risk to test this than dont use it, but most of the bricks that have happened since iosuhax, with this included, were almost ALL user stupidity.

Reactions: zeldaism

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@FIX94 I know you made this coldboothax and its very good and I appreciate your hard work on this but would there be any chance you could make a file without the "CBHC v1.1 by FIX94" logo on bootup at the top of the black screen.
lol, no. I normally never even do something like that but in this case it even has the simple reason if only being able to cancel autoboot when you press the button while the autoboot text is on screen and in case of the sync button you cant press the button before the text either or it never regonizes you pressed it in the first place so just for that safety alone I would never make a build like that which could fuck you over.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
lol, no. I normally never even do something like that but in this case it even has the simple reason if only being able to cancel autoboot when you press the button while the autoboot text is on screen and in case of the sync button you cant press the button before the text either or it never regonizes you pressed it in the first place so just for that safety alone I would never make a build like that which could fuck you over.
Can you help me fix I have pmd you I just wanted something different. I know you have built the app and I respect that but its just for my own wiiu, for my own purpose.

Last edited by Reecey,

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
@FIX94 - My provider doesn't seem to allow a different DNS but rather forces their own. So I'm stuck to Local-DNS, which runs on my Laptop to block Update-Servers. If I or somebody else using the WiiU forgets to start Local-DNS, an Update could actually happen.

Isn't it possible to patch the autosearch for updates along with the sigpatches? It would make using coldboot much safer. Or probably just changing the urls to something else...
If you forget to start it, your Wii U won't be able to connect to ANYTHING on the internet, this includes updates, as long as your laptop IP is set as the DNS server on the Wii U.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
yea no you better go fuck off and be happy what I did.
Fuck sake man, why are you being so stroppy, whats wrong with you! I'm not asking for much, to change a title on boot up and that's it or does it give you a power trip to think that everyone using this app has your name on boot up?

Last edited by Reecey,

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck sake man, why are you being so stroppy! I'm not asking for much, to change a title on boot up and that's it or does it give you a power trip to think that everyone using this app has your name on boot up?
listen, if you find a way to make your own coldboothax launcher, then you can remove the name tag from it. Until then, fuck off and respect that fix94 can make a program far beyond your comprehension.

Reactions: Orion

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck sake man, why are you being so stroppy, whats wrong with you! I'm not asking for much, to change a title on boot up and that's it or does it give you a power trip to think that everyone using this app has your name on boot up?
If you really want that do it yourself.

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you stop and think that maybe he wont help cause if you remove it and then you screw up your wii u you may blame him. and in that case I don't blame him one bit

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
listen, if you find a way to make your own coldboothax launcher, then you can remove the name tag from it. Until then, fuck off and respect that fix94 can make a program far beyond your comprehension.
you attitude is astonishing .
Stop brown nosing!!! You arse liking tits!

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"power trip" heh... its not like I'm poor for years and work my ass of in trying my best making free programs or anything working 100s of hours to help people out or anything... and now you come complain about a fucking program title and you cant even compile any programs, thats just sad, thats all it is.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yet you want it to say YOUR name. Pot meet kettle.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying but a bit of help would go far instead of others jumping on Fix94's cock!
its a bit rude to ask the creator of a program for help making a version with no proper credit, and then you might go put YOUR name on it and say it's yours, is the 1 line of text really that important tho?

also im not an "arse liking tit" thank you very much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ratings for it are calling it bad, but it looks cool. Damn 48/100 rating.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    looks are deceiving
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea people always down vote games anymore seems like, good or bad, bunch of haters
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, review bombing?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah seems like people hate on original ideas anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh were sorry our small dev team can't shit out a cod clone every 6 months
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly positive on steam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eew, you use steam, I'm down voting you cause you not using or playing what I like.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes and epic and gog, sleep with me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Homophobic
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, whats wrong with steam?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nothing, I was just teasing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He's a big tease trying to take my booty
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No, I don't wanna make ancientboi mad, I know you two already have a thing going
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He divorced me once I threatened him with the fbi
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2,
    he also fucked uremum despite being gay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah so did you and I want back child support pay enjoy the lawsuits
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, im virgin
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: