Catherine coming to NA this summer

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this really looks weird and obscur like an rpg im playing but 80%less weird it called criminal girls too bad that aint coming here. damn you nippon ichi

this looks like a game i could get into.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Hop2089 said:
prwlr. said:
Soccer mums will be complaining.

Soccer moms can jump off a cliff, seriously no one cares or wants to hear their complaining.

Who are soccer mums? Are they MILF?

Soccer moms- misguided mothers who think anything with a little violence or sex is a bad influence on their kids, they are also the reason the people think Madoka Magica is too cruel for TV as the link for proof is Sankaku, it can't be posted.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
prwlr. said:
Soccer mums will be complaining.

Soccer moms can jump off a cliff, seriously no one cares or wants to hear their complaining.
can i help push em off? it really pisses me off when soccer moms cause games and tv crap to NOT happen. im not sure who to blame for ciminal girls not coming here it either soccer moms or Nippon Ichi's fault.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
If this actually makes it to US, expect the box art to be toned down. Damn, I love the PS3 boxart.
hate2.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For once, it's good to be a PS3 owner. Love that box art. In all honesty, though -- I'm curious about the game, but so far nothing about the gameplay has me all that interested. Suggestions of sex are always a good hook, but I'll need more to make a purchase of this game.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gameplay kinda reminds me of Q*bert. Considering I like the look of the cut scenes and the story sounds interesting, I think I'll give this a shot.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was hoping the big announcement was going to be Persona 5. Oh well, this looks okay although I'm not sure exactly what type of game it is... A puzzle/action game?

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leo Cantus said:
I was hoping the big announcement was going to be Persona 5. Oh well, this looks okay although I'm not sure exactly what type of game it is... A puzzle/action game?

It also has a "Choose your own adventure" type thing during the day sequences if my information is correct.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Snailface said:
If this actually makes it to US, expect the box art to be toned down. Damn, I love the PS3 boxart.
hate2.gif

I doubt it. There's nothing wrong with those ones. Look at that Onechanbara game or whatever it's called. That boxart was just a girl in the skimpiest bikini. PS3 I can see being toned down, but doubtful. 360 one is better anyways.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Snailface said:
hate2.gif

I doubt it. There's nothing wrong with those ones. Look at that Onechanbara game or whatever it's called. That boxart was just a girl in the skimpiest bikini. PS3 I can see being toned down, but doubtful. 360 one is better anyways.

Agreed, we see tons of items in the media with skimpier or more suggestive covers than this. Mind you, the whole game is about being suggestive, not explicit.

Still willing to shell out $60 for this. In between MvC3, TvC, this, and a new computer, I'm gonna need a lot of cash. Donations are now open!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.