Gaming Can't remember the name of a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you dream the ad?
It's very likely, but I'm still not sure about that. What's the odds of two people imagining the exact same thing?

Edit) Oh boy, now Alessa's saying the game is Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, except as a free-for-all and with choosable hero gender.

Edit2) Chell's finally got some time to think about it and says we must have dreamed it up when we were all on the couch watching TV together in the early hours of the morning (we sometimes get to watching Adult Swim and lose track of time) some day a few months ago. She says she remembers seeing a Devil Survivor 3DS commercial one time, and I apparently commented with "Look at that goofy kid with the glasses...I wish he were playable" and Alessa said something along the lines of what we've been thinking all along about this game I've been searching for.

TL;DR Alessa and I saw the same commercial while half asleep and interpreted it as a totally different game than the one in the commercial.

This thread can be discarded now. Thanks for trying, guys.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So the game I'm thinking of is a lie fabricated by my mind?

It could exist, It just that the information could be false or maybe the game was a hoax viral video or anything, dun let this keep you down. It could be the Power Ranger game i was talking about....
I edited my previous post with an explanation.

Note to self: Never think about games while half asleep.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol, right after this post:
This op is the biggest troll that ever existed. I can't see why you're all still trying to find a game while he is laughing at you all.

That is what i meant by not sure if serious.
The OP was never serious.

Sora is like, OMG OMG, I KNOW THE GAME, CLOSE IT NOW, ''KAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.