garbaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Hello everyone
I am trying to identify a GBA game that I used to play as a kid. I think its likely a bootleg because I cannot find it anymore.

It was a very weird game that I can remember some stages from. I am not sure if it was a GBA game since the colors were all black and white. It started with a 2D platformer as a ninja, in a multi-floor building which was on fire, where you first needed to get a fire extinguisher, and then attack all the little fire objects using this fire extinguisher. Also if i recall correctly the player started with like a long stick as a weapon double-handed before obtaining the fire extinguisher. Then you would get to the top of the building where you would fight a figure like medusa, with a head full of snakes as hair. There was like a cutscene before I think that would show a closeup of the face too.

Then another stage within this game that I remember very well was a "minecart" type minigame. Now this was not anymore a 2D platormer, but a 3D isometric projection. First the screen showed the railroad being supported by some beams that were going towards the bottom of the screen. Then there was the main character who was inside the cart. The screen would scroll to show that the cart was moving with the character stuck at the bottom-left of the screen and the railroad scrolling beneath him. I think that the character could make the cart jump if there were gaps in the railroad so he does not fall and also shoot to clear stuff from the railroad while moving. Now this is the part i would fail the most, there was a quick time event where the player had to make a choice between right and left since at one point the railroad would show a split between a hard left or hard right. If the player could not make a choice at a time, he would simply fall If i remember correctly.

This is as much as I can recall of. I am 100% sure that at least there existed this minecart game and that it had this 3D isometric projection or effect in it. I could not find any game with such a thing so far. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah they gotta reproduce somehow