Hacking Can't get Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword ISO to work on Configurable Usb Loader or Wiiflow!!!

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Make sure all your IOS are up to date then try it. If you're still having trouble you might try a wbfs version by converting with Wii backup manager or getting it from another source. And yes you must have Wii motion plus and have previously viewed the motion plus instructions available on all motion plus enabled games, you must view it from an actual disc game unless you have an alt dol set.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure all you IOS are up to date then try it. If you're still having trouble you might try a wbfs version by converting with Wii backup manager or getting it from another source. And yes you must have Wii motion plus and have previously viewed the motion plus instructions available on all motion plus enables games, you must view it from an actual disc game unless you have an alt dol set.
Alt dol or playing from a retail disc is no longer required so long as one is using d2x and a loader that supports Block IOS Reload.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I am wondering if my hardrive is my problem. This is the only game I have not been able to get to work...it works sometimes but randomly freezes at black screen. I am using FAT32, but I modded a wii for a friend and when I ran it from his NTFS hard drive it seemed to be working fine. Same rip, same softmod, same USB loader.....

LuxMiVoZi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i use is configurable usb loader and what i do is use wiibackupmanager and i have a spetial folder for game isos then i just turn all of the isos that i want by checking then into wbfs files with it then configurable usb loader is able to read them and thats how i play games but some games are black and white wich is a bug so you have to put it on force ntsc on video hack P.S when you turn isos into a wbfs file its smaller than the iso so a 4 gig game would be maybe 2 gigs or 3 and a half gigs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo