Cannot get FPKG tools to work

Npp780

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Please help!

Ps2 classic gui is stuck on loading data when I input an ISO file and never actually makes the file.

While ps2-fpgk tool flashes a black screen for a moment and then says it’s finished however the pkg has not been created.

I have tried changing the names of the iso to not have any symbols or even spaces and excluding the tool folders from anti virus incase this was causing issues, created a new user profile on the PC without spaces and I always launch the tools as administrator.

I have been looking everywhere and I’m at a loss here, i’m only using iso’s from the mega thread and strange thing is that previous ISO’s have worked, specifically midnight club 3, psi ops, NFL street and others. I have since tried NFS underground 2, Juiced 2 and Narnia all to no avail, including different location versions from the thread.

Hopefully someone can help.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help!

Ps2 classic gui is stuck on loading data when I input an ISO file and never actually makes the file.

While ps2-fpgk tool flashes a black screen for a moment and then says it’s finished however the pkg has not been created.

I have tried changing the names of the iso to not have any symbols or even spaces and excluding the tool folders from anti virus incase this was causing issues, created a new user profile on the PC without spaces and I always launch the tools as administrator.

I have been looking everywhere and I’m at a loss here, i’m only using iso’s from the mega thread and strange thing is that previous ISO’s have worked, specifically midnight club 3, psi ops, NFL street and others. I have since tried NFS underground 2, Juiced 2 and Narnia all to no avail, including different location versions from the thread.

Hopefully someone can help.
Where is the destination directory?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?