Can you peer review my essay?

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this is interesting. But as a college student myself (and someone who took Advanced English in high school), I can help you.

For starters, if "Against the imposing oligarchy: How three texts interact with the relations between workers and superiors" is supposed to be the title, capitalize it. So it would now be: "Against the Imposing Oligarchy: How Three Texts Interact with the Relations Between Workers and Superiors"

I believe "world war ii" should also be written as "World War II"

on page 3, you forgot to capitalize Obama.

"Set in contemporary American work culture, where most white-collar professionals dedicate their lives towards oiling the capitalist economy, often neglecting themselves in the process." This sentence is incomplete. Try connecting it somehow, like starting with "This story is set in contemporary American work culture".... so on..

Deleted member 608654

A scarlet letter
OP
Trophies
XP
Well, this is interesting. But as a college student myself (and someone who took Advanced English in high school), I can help you.

For starters, if "Against the imposing oligarchy: How three texts interact with the relations between workers and superiors" is supposed to be the title, capitalize it. So it would now be: "Against the Imposing Oligarchy: How Three Texts Interact with the Relations Between Workers and Superiors"

I believe "world war ii" should also be written as "World War II"

on page 3, you forgot to capitalize Obama.

"Set in contemporary American work culture, where most white-collar professionals dedicate their lives towards oiling the capitalist economy, often neglecting themselves in the process." This sentence is incomplete. Try connecting it somehow, like starting with "This story is set in contemporary American work culture".... so on..
Thank you for providing invaluable assistance to me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1