Hacking can someone help me?

Treeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright so I've had this xbox 360 elite for 3 years now, bought it brand new back then, the problem with my 360 is the lite-on drive which has been flashed trice due to firmware upgrades, the problem started when I got it flashed for the second time with LT+ 2.0, it would stop reading discs properly, it would always show an error of unreadable disc, so I did a bit of research and found out that this problem happens particularly with flashed drives, the only way to fix it was to pot tweak the laser, what I didn't know back then was that a multimeter was needed to set the readings to a precise value, so after I did the pot tweak the games started to work flawlessly, I did this a year ago, now the drive seems to be dead all it says when I pop in a burned game is open tray, it also says this for orginal games, all I hear is the laser hitting the spindle motor twice the game disc rotates for about 2 seconds and open tray pops up, can someone tell me what the problem is with my 360?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)