Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PuzzleManiak v3.0

well i have it dldi, unzipped, i have tried putting folder on sd card with the .nds file on root get black screen, tried other ways too and i got it to load a title screen? with the mirror writing on bottom of the top screen but nothing happens after that it just stays no keys or buttons or stylus work.

so if anyone can help me as i must be missing something quite simple as i have lemming up an running ok and atari st ok too so i do have an idea of what to do, this puzzle collection homebrew looks interesting and i would like it to work.

Mr Slug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes i put the pzmk folder in the root and tried the PuzzleManiak.nds on the root with it, and then tried PuzzleManiak.nds inside of the pzmk folder, also tried taking all file an folders out of pzmk and put on root with PuzzleManiak.nds and i have had no luck to get it playing just seems to either be black screen or the title screen with mirror text at bottom of top ds screen the bottom screen stays black all time?

Mr Slug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
a new version 3.1 is out and no luck with that i still get same problem it loads up to the title screen with the mirror text at bottomof the top DS screen, the touch screen is total blackness nothing.

Folder pzmk must be installed on linker's root.
And dile PuzzleManiak.nds (or .sc.nds or .gba) also.

DLDI patching is mandatory.

DONE ALL THAT^^^^^^^^^^^DONE IT nothing zip dodo dada dodo, i think my heads going to pop now as i have tried so much to get this to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello