ROM Hack Can Someone Complile The New Gen 7 PKHeX ?

D

Deleted User

I would like to point out that we have two members setup with email alerts who have been posting the latest version of PKhex in the SUMO discord ;)

KaitoAsakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For anyone who hasn´t finish the Pokemon League yet, dont use the Mageana Event Flag setting. It will prevent you to finish the League normally because everyone will treated you like a champ even though you enter the League for the first time. Also the Final Battle is Your Rival instead of the Professor. Making Entering post game impossible!

You can still uncheck the Flag to fix it though :)

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
For anyone who hasn´t finish the Pokemon League yet, dont use the Mageana Event Flag setting. It will prevent you to finish the League normally because everyone will treated you like a champ even though you enter the League for the first time. Also the Final Battle is Your Rival instead of the Professor. Making Entering post game impossible!

Did you just .. spoiling ..

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for alerting us about that also how do you get the mageama form the event?

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, gg everyone xD. It has "just" leaked and the PkHeX first "try" of Gen7 is there.
Is it "safe for using" it ?

EDIT: yes, ik it was leaked 5 days ago xD

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
May i ask that why http://teamcity.skyeditor.org/project.html?projectId=PKHeX_PKHeXPublic&tab=projectOverview is always like that?

team.jpg

Well it thinks it's a gateway cart, maybe next year it's a potato /s

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
PSA

tl;dr Stop shitting up this thread with bug reports nobody is monitoring, use the official channels indicated below.

Nobody in this thread has anything to do with the development of pkHex.

So unless @Kaphotics or @SciresM chimes in to say they're monitoring this thread for bug reports, posting them is a waste of time.

Please remember that GenVII support is still very much a work in progress. Legality checks in particular is going to take some time. There's a reason that we need to compile the latest builds, it's not ready for general release.

If you want to contribute and assist with debugging, please do so either by opening an issue on GitHub or by making a post on the official pkHex board at projectpokemon.org

Before reporting a bug please ensure you're using the very latest build (not just the latest build that @proflayton123 has posted here).

If you are not using the latest build do not make a big report.

Because

@proflayton123 If you (or anyone else posting hourlies) could please start including the latest commit code in the filename of your build?

That way people can check whether they're using the latest build or not before reporting bugs.

People can check here to see if they're using the latest commit.
I fully agree with you.

Nintendo still has to release an update to the old versions to accept the new generation of new pokémons.
I believe that if Nintendo does this the PKHex should be updated.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: Khim09

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks for alerting us about that also how do you get the mageama form the event?
Good thing I ended up having that "You can't use this until you become the champion" prompt after using it. Wasn't aware of that one.
Kahuna Olivia is so hot. I hope I am as hot as her. :(
Why compare yourself with it? Judging by your avatar, you're beautiful just the way you are, love.

Reactions: Khim09

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there someone playing Sun that can export and post here the .pk7 of the esclusive pokemon with all the right infos (Buzz, Cartana, Solgaleo etc)? Thanks in advice!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug