Homebrew Can I Play GBA Rom On My Slot1 M4DSS?

DJLO

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im sorry if this sounds dumb but... Is it possible to copy a gba rom onto my slot-1 card and play a game that way? I lost the linker device for my GBA flashcart when I moved.

Thanks

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There should be a banner across the top of the forums saying "YOU CANNOT PLAY GBA ROMS WITHOUT A SLOT-2 DEVICE"...this question gets asked like every other day.

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im sorry if this sounds dumb but... Is it possible to copy a gba rom onto my slot-1 card and play a game that way? I lost the linker device for my GBA flashcart when I moved.Â

Thanks

There is one way you can do it. But it involves watching "The View" everyday and an animal sacrifice. Then after 2000 years in a cryogenic freezer, you should be good to go. However, the only gba rom that works is Barbies pet adventure and it freezes at the title screen.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country

ZdProjects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF is a M4DSS?
rofl2.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No, you cannot play GBA roms on your M3DSS.
Get an M3 Lite or other Slot-2 Flashcart (PM me if you need to).

If you have any other questions PM me instead of making new topics.
smile.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Im sorry if this sounds dumb but... Is it possible to copy a gba rom onto my slot-1 card and play a game that way? I lost the linker device for my GBA flashcart when I moved.Â

Thanks

There is one way you can do it. But it involves watching "The View" everyday and an animal sacrifice. Then after 2000 years in a cryogenic freezer, you should be good to go. However, the only gba rom that works is Barbies pet adventure and it freezes at the title screen.
lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E