Hacking Can I downgrade from 11.3.0 with Hardmod/Dsiwarehax?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agree. The new exploit will be harder and more harder to find.
With the lastest patch, I think we can assume that 11.3 is likely dead for hack.

And if nobody could find new exploits or sighax never release, yup, that's is a dead end like Vita 3.6.1
not necciserilly, as the exploits themselves werent patched per say, but rather the payloads that every single one requires.

smart move by nintendo IMO, crush out the source and not each individual one.

Reactions: nechigawara

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
not necciserilly, as the exploits themselves werent patched per say, but rather the payloads that every single one requires.

smart move by nintendo IMO, crush out the source and not each individual one.

Have a look at pluuto8s twitter, arm11 attacks are soon to be discovered along side a probable arm11 exploit for 11.3 so homebrew isn't dead as of now

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently if you updated to 11.3 and WANTED TO HACK YOUR 3DS, you don't even deserve CFW and you'd probably brick your device by trying to install it. Like, no 3DS in stores today are on 11.3, so if you updated you a.dont want cfw or b.you're retarded

lol, seriously? you're telling me if I go down to my local store that has had boxed 3ds and 2ds units for weeks, that none of them will be 11.2 or lower?
come on man. ease up on the testosterone.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, seriously? you're telling me if I go down to my local store that has had boxed 3ds and 2ds units for weeks, that none of them will be 11.2 or lower?
come on man. ease up on the testosterone.
bit of a dick for the way he said it, but hes not exactly wrong. only systems in stores withtin the last 2 days would have a CHANCE of being 11.3.

but yes you can litterally just walk down to gamestop and pick one up, and youll be 11.2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Currently if you updated to 11.3 and WANTED TO HACK YOUR 3DS, you don't even deserve CFW and you'd probably brick your device by trying to install it. Like, no 3DS in stores today are on 11.3, so if you updated you a.dont want cfw or b.you're retarded
not nessicerilly either one though, because the guide still says it works on all firmwares, and says to update to 11.2.

person updates, ends up on 11.3.

that wouldnt be their fault.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
bit of a dick for the way he said it, but hes not exactly wrong. only systems in stores withtin the last 2 days would have a CHANCE of being 11.3.

but yes you can litterally just walk down to gamestop and pick one up, and youll be 11.2

not nessicerilly either one though, because the guide still says it works on all firmwares, and says to update to 11.2.

Some could call that, user errorB-)

Reactions: Zidapi

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

actually some stores when they get used ones in do a system format and do update check, the one by me does this.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Last edited by Zidapi,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
THANK YOU!

The amount of retardation we get here with every update is astounding.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11.3 downgrade is dead, at least for now. With the latest NFIRM being required, this even kills off hardmod downgrading.
HBL also got temporarily killed off, but as others posted Smea has said he has a pretty solid work around.
The only currently known hope for 11.3 is sighax, though even with that you would need hardmod (unless some new software exploits develop).

Reactions: nechigawara

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure if that or RC Pro AM was my favorite NES racing game... hmmmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I loved the rc pro am games
    @SylverReZ, RC Pro AM was made by Rare, and that explains why I liked it. Just learned the other day about a game I loved that was made by Rare and I was surprised lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.