Hacking Can I downgrade from 11.3.0 with Hardmod/Dsiwarehax?

kennemax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
What? No. Take a picture of the card. Unless it's a DSi-only version of the card it should work on 1.0.0-0u. I believe the blacklist didn't exist back then. You will need a 3ds game that ships with 4.1 to be able to use a flashcard to get cfw.

Que? No. Toma una foto de la tarjeta y subela. Deberia funcionar en 1.0, no creo que la lista negra estuviese implementada aun. Necesitaras un juego de 3ds que tenga 4.1-6.X para poder chipearla usando ese metodo con flashcard.

Then I continue with my sad story of my 3ds hahaha, it turns out that a friend lent me his pokemon game xy and this game updated my 3ds to version 6.1.0, now I want to know how I can install some cfw to load cias and install them in The sd. Does anyone know of a tutorial that explains step by step? Preferably in Spanish I would appreciate it very much. I am afraid to do it because I have read that it makes the 3ds brick but if I do it with someone else I get money.

a continuación sigo con mi triste historia de mi 3ds hahaha, pues resulta que un amigo me presto su juego de pokemon x y este juego actualizo mi 3ds a la version 6.1.0, ahora quiero saber como puedo instalar algun cfw para cargar cias e instalarlas en la tarjeta sd. alguno sabe de algun tutorial que explique paso a paso? de preferencia en español se lo agradeceria mucho. Tengo miedo de hacerlo porque he leido que hace brick el 3ds pero si lo mando hacer con alguien mas me sale carito de dinero.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Then I continue with my sad story of my 3ds hahaha, it turns out that a friend lent me his pokemon game xy and this game updated my 3ds to version 6.1.0, now I want to know how I can install some cfw to load cias and install them in The sd. Does anyone know of a tutorial that explains step by step? Preferably in Spanish I would appreciate it very much. I am afraid to do it because I have read that it makes the 3ds brick but if I do it with someone else I get money.

a continuación sigo con mi triste historia de mi 3ds hahaha, pues resulta que un amigo me presto su juego de pokemon x y este juego actualizo mi 3ds a la version 6.1.0, ahora quiero saber como puedo instalar algun cfw para cargar cias e instalarlas en la tarjeta sd. alguno sabe de algun tutorial que explique paso a paso? de preferencia en español se lo agradeceria mucho. Tengo miedo de hacerlo porque he leido que hace brick el 3ds pero si lo mando hacer con alguien mas me sale carito de dinero.
https://3ds.guide/es_ES/index.html

Last edited by Quantumcat,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How? I know it's possible, but I'm curious how it's actually done.
Afaik a flag gets set if a non-system app is launched before safe_firm that causes it to panic. But you can make it relaunch native firm and then enter safe firm which doesn't trigger the flag to be set. That bypass was patched in 11.4 though.

Blasetzmt

Trophies
XP
Country
how to?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is there a way to avoid updating to 11.4 on 11.3?
how to get the private header from a game cart???

Blasetzmt

Trophies
XP
Country
is it still possible to use a sky3ds+ on 11.4 version?? (please reply)

too, I need to know, i followed this tutorial (im sorry its in spanish, but for those whom understand all of the 3DS hack, you'll know the process:
and i stopped when he was initializing arm11 on the browser, because mine did't initialize it, it froze when charging the website, so I decided to start all the process from the beginning, and that's when i noticed that I was on 2.1.0-4E, and i don't have any backup nor i can initialize oundhax, is there any way to access homebrew launcher on 2.1.0 without game carts?? i only have the smash bros.
If not, is the only solution updating to 11.4???please reply soon........

Blasetzmt

Trophies
XP
Country
@Joshwraith I've done well until the 3rd step of the second section, when inserting the url http://2xrsa.3ds.guide , my console makes like if the website would have charged successfully but it doesn't. I know some problems can happen in there, but I've had a look, and my console screen is not distorsioned nor black, my screens are the upper one is the background of the browser, and the one above it has got the white and grey tiles of transparence, and there's a bar with the coming back button, the next part button, the refresh button, the zoom in and off buttons and the menu button, but none of those works when touching them, so I can only reboot the 3ds, just like this: these are aaaalll the files I've got on the SD card of my 3ds:

3ds/SafeA9LHInstaller/SafeA9LHInstaller.3dsx (file) >SafeA9HLInstaller.smdh
a9lh/arm9loaderhax-master(folder)*>firm0(bin)>firm0_100(bin)>firm1(bin)>secret_sector(bin) * payload_stage1(folder)>payload_stage2(F)>.gitignore>hashGenerator.c>LICENSE(text)>Makefile>README(text)... etc. etc. I better show it on a video... :please, @Joshwraith , if ther's any file badly allocated or where it doesn't hev to be in there, tell me. I hope I can count on you. Thank you very much for all your help.;)

and advise me too if u can't watch the videos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I have lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I havent watched Brotherhood yet
    It was watchable, not sure what my favorite Anime is hmmm
    Castlevania or Baki probably
    Robotech was good
    DBZ I liked up until Cell after that it got too weird
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My youtube comment got 2k likes achievement unlocked
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also watch my hero academia and rewatching dragón ball starting from the og series
    Oh also loved Vanhellsing
    And Vanhellsing abridged lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Aurora Borealis?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    jokes aside, anyone else who saw the northern lights tonight, what did you think, i thought they were beautiful for a while, before it went to a vague pink
    maybe later they'll pick up again
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went out and tried to see, but I'm too south, and its too cloudy, bummer
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    too far south? it goes down to alabama tonight
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry about the clouds btw, the sky is clear here rn
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe just too cloudy for me then, Idk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its neat tho, I seen it years ago when I was visiting Canada.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking