• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Can Donald Trump become President Again?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So like the Tucker Carlson of gbatemp? :lol:
Yeah, basically. He's just going to argue any point even if it doesn't line up with any of his previous points, so long as he can be a counter to anything you say.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Electoral College, a system that is grossly undemocratic, disproportionately benefits one side, and gives more voting power to people and less to others based solely on where they live.
It does and he would probably agree, if it didn't benefit his side.

I hope he never becomes president again. Watching Trump supporters go through mental gymnastics is too enjoyable.
Except they go through mental gymnastics even when he is president, so in that case, it is barely a secondary benefit.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It does and he would probably agree, if it didn't benefit his side.

Except they go through mental gymnastics even when he is president, so in that case, it is barely a secondary benefit.
One was annoying and it was the "he didn't mean that" or "he's just hiding his hand" the other is funny because it's "He can still be president if he *inserts something either obviously illegal or not gonna happen*" I like the mental gymnastics that don't have an effect on my life, that being the ones outside of his presidency.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, basically. He's just going to argue any point even if it doesn't line up with any of his previous points, so long as he can be a counter to anything you say.
Gee, doesn't that sound familiar? Like a lot of people in this thread including you Nah, it's just me, I'm the asshole. 2024's gonna be a bloodbath, regardless of who becomes president at this point.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you cry and cope to your mother loser? Your responses remind me of a schizophrenic moron. He was voted in by the majority. If you say Trump didn't get in fairly, then I guess I get to say neither did Biden.
trump won the EC and lost the popular vote, biden won the EC and won the popular vote. your argument doesn't make sense at all. also when you say "the majority" you mean won the majority of EC votes. everyone else is talking about "majority of the popular vote".

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trump won the EC and lost the popular vote, biden won the EC and won the popular vote. your argument doesn't make sense at all. also when you say "the majority" you mean won the majority of EC votes. everyone else is talking about "majority of the popular vote".
Well it's a good thing the popular vote doesn't really count since it means jack shit, otherwise we'd be fucked even sooner that we already are now, even though he still won the majority vote and became president.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gee, doesn't that sound familiar? Like a lot of people in this thread including you Nah, it's just me, I'm the asshole. 2024's gonna be a bloodbath, regardless of who becomes president at this point.
I am more than a generic catboy, I am also a generic catgirl too.
As for 2024, props gonna have the war in Ukraine going on if things keep going the way they are. It’s doubtful that we are going to see a “bloodbath” as a result of the election. It’s more likely the few loud Trump supporters will just make up more conspiracies. Trump’s support for Putin has and should fuck him over. Trump’s always been a Putin bootlicker and I am amazed people don’t see that as a problem.

Reactions: Lacius

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Well it's a good thing the popular vote doesn't really count since it means jack shit, otherwise we'd be fucked even sooner that we already are now, even though he still won the majority vote and became president.
Literally every person is telling you that Trump didn't win the popular vote lol because he didn't.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tldr
answer to the title: yes absolutely. especially if its trump vs biden again. some hated trump, most hate biden.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tldr
answer to the title: yes absolutely. especially if its trump vs biden again. some hated trump, most hate biden.
In some way that is true.
I didn't like Trump at all, I don't like the style of trying to throw fuel into the fire for a good spectacle... it sure makes news funnier but it also increases unrest and widens the social rift.

Not that Biden is any better on this, specially in making people get apart, tearing society and rising unrest... add to that a natural gift for incompetence and some evident problems that come with old age and well, here we are. To be honest I've felt the world going straight into dystopia with both of them and right now with this administration it is straight on a path to nineteen eighty four.

I hope you are not forced to choose between bad and worse for next term though.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you want a Putin bootlicker to be the president?
And don't forget, Putin [or was it Puto] Stepped in :shit:. So let tRuMp lick his boots now. :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1