Misc Call of Duty: World at War - Wii - GBATemp Wi-Fi Clan

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol I have a countdown for Reflex XD its on my comp but ya if i get a camera before nov 10 i will put firstt cod reflex online gameplay (major youtube hits
ohmy.gif
)

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
good for u. Anyway, it seems that this game has lost steam. It's back to " why isn't anyone on anymore." Reflex isn't even out yet. Lets at least play cod 5 UNTIL Reflex comes out (we still have 6 days). I konw I'm gonna be done with 5 once reflex comes out, but until then cod5 is where it's at.

Well, that concludes my rant for today.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
good for u. Anyway, it seems that this game has lost steam. It's back to " why isn't anyone on anymore." Reflex isn't even out yet. Lets at least play cod 5 UNTIL Reflex comes out (we still have 6 days). I konw I'm gonna be done with 5 once reflex comes out, but until then cod5 is where it's at.

Well, that concludes my rant for today.

I have been playing (slowly, but surely
smile.gif
).

invisable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I havnt been able to get on this week. Just got Reflex but havnt been able to play that yet.
Do you think they will sort out bullet lag on reflex?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where did u get reflex???? Yes i am buying it but i was thinking of making 3burnt copies.
And i have been playing slowly i have basketball to juggle with cod now
frown.gif

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting Reflex now. Shoot me a PM if you want the link. I haven't been playing much because there is something going on with my connection. That and I had a string of like 3 days where the first match I connected to the host was using hacks, EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!! But lets hope Reflex is better, aka Hetoan keep your codes to yourself.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
I'm getting Reflex now. Shoot me a PM if you want the link. I haven't been playing much because there is something going on with my connection. That and I had a string of like 3 days where the first match I connected to the host was using hacks, EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!! But lets hope Reflex is better, aka Hetoan keep your codes to yourself.

I would like to think that Heotan would keep his codez to himself, but that may not happen. Let's hope to god they have a ban system.
mad.gif

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
arodey said:

I would like to think that Heotan would keep his codez to himself, but that may not happen. Let's hope to god they have a ban system.
mad.gif

I got Reflex early and hetoen 2 has already made haxs. The game isn't even out yet and it is already haxed. WTF!?

Posts merged

Sterl500 said:
QUOTE(arodey @ Nov 5 2009, 04:51 PM)

mad.gif

I got Reflex early and hetoen 2 has already made haxs. The game isn't even out yet and it is already haxed. WTF!?

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so COD: MW doesn't change shit hacks-wise?????? WTF!!! just like COD:WAW where global charts are infested by people being on top with kills and score set to zero and their names repeated like 20-30 times!!!!!!!
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...