Country
United States
GBATemp Call of Duty: World at War - Wii - Wi-Fi CLAN

excl.gif
NEWS
excl.gif
:
excl.gif
Ok! The Poll has finished, and with a number of 5/8 votes, the Official Tag for the Clan is: [GT]

But I've been thinking about, and some people likes [GBAt] more, and both are cool!

So you can use aswell [GBAt]!
But remember that by the votes, it's officially [GT]

Well then, let's pwn some noobs!!
excl.gif

YOU NEED TO POST YOUR FC THERE BEFORE JOINING TO THE CLAN:

Call of Duty: World at War - Wii FC's Topic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Topic is just for the clan, so please don't post your FC's here.
Post them in the Official CoD: WaW - Wii FC's Topic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members List:
  • Cory
  • Conj
  • Spartan1
  • Pvt.Walrus
  • 10_oARMY
  • Kashin
  • Lubbo
  • SoLuckys
  • Silvalord
  • Justin
  • Invisable
  • God of War

Pending:
  • JuggaPunk (You need to post your Friend Code in the FC's Topic before you join to the clan...)

TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST.

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chaos Punk said:
Hey guys, I'm interested in joining. I'm a level 54 right now, but I'm gaining like two levels a day. That's pretty good for about two weeks in my opinion. I use shotguns and smgs mainly, just waiting till I get overkill perk so I can use both! Then, I'll be truly unstoppable. Oh, and I like GBAt.
I posted this just before I saw this thread in the other COD thread. PS, my tag online was CPunk at one point, now it is JuggaPunk. In case anyone recognizes me.

Cory321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaos Punk said:
death123 said:
wait COD:WaW for the ds can go on live?!?!
im soO getting this game.
WTF are you talking about? This is for WII.

I think he's talking about the Title, it says Wii, so if i needed to put the console name, it means that DS has Wi-fi too.
tongue.gif

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chaos Punk said:
DeviousTom said:
i like the idea for the clan so im in, i alrdy voted for GT, my cod id is Pvt.Walrus
LOL, I think I've seen you online before, my GF saw you're name and started cracking up!

Pvt.Walrus rules, [GT]Pvt.Walrus rules more!

(|"|) --spread the walrus

edit: dam my name is too long, from now on im officially "[GT]P.Walrus" (unless the clan will be [GBAt] then ill have to done some more tinkering...)

caporale214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found this on game faqs made me lo
Just ran into the worst one I've seen. I'm 10th now so I'm trying to do all the gun challenges, playing a match in dome using a trench gun, nobody on either side is using rifle nades or flamethrowers it's actually a decent game. This guy Conj (10/65) comes in using a rifle nade/mp40 overkill class and just ruins the game. What's the point..

Cory321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
caporale214 said:
found this on game faqs made me lol
Just ran into the worst one I've seen. I'm 10th now so I'm trying to do all the gun challenges, playing a match in dome using a trench gun, nobody on either side is using rifle nades or flamethrowers it's actually a decent game. This guy Conj (10/65) comes in using a rifle nade/mp40 overkill class and just ruins the game. What's the point..

What? The guy that writed it must be crazy. Actually I use Rifle Grenade and when it has runed out i grab a mp40 (from all m40ers in the game, it's very easy to get one xD) and it rulzz!!

I think that people hates the rifle grenaders cuz they can't stop us when we shoot and then they get frustrated..

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SoLuckys u need to add me.
huh.gif

caporale214 is right. When EVERYONE is using RIFLE GRENADES the game is complete crap! ur a noob if all u use is rifle grenades and NOTHING ELSE. Two nades and die... that's the rifle grenade noob for ya.

Cory321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
SoLuckys u need to add me.
huh.gif

caporale214 is right. When EVERYONE is using RIFLE GRENADES the game is complete crap! ur a noob if all u use is rifle grenades and NOTHING ELSE. Two nades and die... that's the rifle grenade noob for ya.

I don't die, i use a mp40 or something then...
dry.gif

Anyways, i am good without the rifle grenade, I'm actually using thompson cuz i started prestige again and i get high scores...

And spartan1 didn't say that, he copied it from GameFaqs.

But you're right in one thing, when everyone is using it in a match, it really sucks, but not with just one guy.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
caporale214 said:
found this on game faqs made me lo
?
Rifle Grenades and Type 100 actually!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."