10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I personally hate the irong lungs perk because having to steady a sniper to be accurate is dunb. Plus on wii our hands shaky as it is. Anyway, does anyone now if they have fixed the bullet lag problem?
unsure.gif

Bullet lag is Horrible!

P.S. does anyone know if they are keeping all game modes in Cod 4? There's only so much TDM that one can handle...

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RANT:
Thise is a rant i got really pissed today you dont have to read this but i feel like saying t because im rlally pissed

FNUghhh today i got my connection to high speed. So since i stopped using sniper because my camera broke i decided to sue MP40. But now alll these FN are here. Using fucking betties noob tubes hacking its fucking ANNoying. I cant even use the noobiest gun properly they all fucking backreap me and cant do it face to face. And whenever they do do it face to fuckign face i am either sprinting or reloading. I was try to get campers but no like the fucking campers they are they fucking kill me. And these FN hosts are annoying using the noobiest perks alive. Its just fucking pisses me off. What a fucking horrible day i had today. Also my ratio went down by 0.02. Im gonna take a fucking brake for today....

There i feel a bit ******* better now

FN=fucking noobs

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
RANT:
Thise is a rant i got really pissed today you dont have to read this but i feel like saying t because im rlally pissed

FNUghhh today i got my connection to high speed. So since i stopped using sniper because my camera broke i decided to sue MP40. But now alll these FN are here. Using fucking betties noob tubes hacking its fucking ANNoying. I cant even use the noobiest gun properly they all fucking backreap me and cant do it face to face. And whenever they do do it face to fuckign face i am either sprinting or reloading. I was try to get campers but no like the fucking campers they are they fucking kill me. And these FN hosts are annoying using the noobiest perks alive. Its just fucking pisses me off. What a fucking horrible day i had today. Also my ratio went down by 0.02. Im gonna take a fucking brake for today....

There i feel a bit ******* better now

FN=fucking noobs

That's one hell of a day...

And if ur pissed about your ratio, free-for-all helps boosts it.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know sometimes you have to shoot ahead of the person, especially with the STG-44. On another note, last nite I was playing and I spawned inside someone. (NO LIE!) I had a bazooka sticking out of my head, it kept showing up on my screen. I couldn't figure it out until I tried to shoot, every time I would kill the guy with friendly fire. When someone else would kill me he wouldn't die but when I spawned there he was with his bazooka sticking out of my forehead. Also he could shoot the bazooka but that was it. Then a few minutes later the Wii crashed. Stange events.

invisable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats my problem with this game i like to use rifles but generaly try complete weapon challenges, if i play with other clan members i usually have to use sub machine gun because of bullet lag. But this game can really p*@s u off when you get a bunch of idots running around with mp40s and flame throwers or bettys. I`ve noticed they are usually 1st level presitge. And think they are the dogs balls. if i keep getting pawned then i have a class set which i only use for the t@#ts.
mp40 dual mag
flamethroower
stopping power
fireproof

When they are on you team they usally get 20 kills and 30 deaths so at least there kill ratio is usually poor!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lately I have been nading with a gwhare [?] trench gun combo, and it works pretty well. and I don't usually kill with the first nade
frown.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol i am trying to lvl up fast because im getting ready for Reflex. I am gonna level so fats in relfex it wont be funny. Just until i get a Blitz Box or Dazzle
wink.gif
But my favorite is Sniper i am just using automatic to lvl for now...

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Lol i am trying to lvl up fast because im getting ready for Reflex. I am gonna level so fats in relfex it wont be funny. Just until i get a Blitz Box or Dazzle
wink.gif
But my favorite is Sniper i am just using automatic to lvl for now...

You think u will. Even though 4 has less levels, it takes more xp to level up.

Pshh, level up quickly!

It will probably take the same amout of time to reach prestige ten in 4 as it did for me in 5. I'm trying not to care as much about ratios in 4 as I do in 5. Lets hope they still screw up profiles and allow for the unlock all perks glitch again. Man does it piss me off when a level 4 uses a flamethrower.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
Pshh, level up quickly!

It will probably take the same amout of time to reach prestige ten in 4 as it did for me in 5. I'm trying not to care as much about ratios in 4 as I do in 5. Lets hope they don't screw up profiles and allow for the unlock all perks glitch again. Man does it piss me off when a level 4 uses a flamethrower.

fix'd
smile.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol fixd
tongue.gif
i tomorrow i am offically gonna pre-order but for some reason it justcall of duty modern warfare here. Any ways im gonna go for lvl 55 10prestige on Reflex:P

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
10_0ARMY said:
Pshh, level up quickly!

It will probably take the same amout of time to reach prestige ten in 4 as it did for me in 5. I'm trying not to care as much about ratios in 4 as I do in 5. Lets hope they don't screw up profiles and allow for the unlock all perks glitch again. Man does it piss me off when a level 4 uses a flamethrower.

fix'd
smile.gif

What? Do you not like using flamethrower at level 4? Ain't it a blast?

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
10_0ARMY said:
Pshh, level up quickly!

fix'd
smile.gif

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
10_0ARMY said:
Pshh, level up quickly!

- *sarcasm intended*

fix'd
smile.gif

*see bolded above*

Posts merged

Wow...

Why does this always happen?...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.