Misc Call of Duty: World at War - Wii - GBATemp Wi-Fi Clan

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
okay, just add the clan tag to your name.

The clan tag is [GT]

PRESTIGE 10 FTW!!!

Congrats
wink.gif

Anyways, does going up a prestiege affect the amount of exp you have to earn to level up?

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
10_0ARMY said:
okay, just add the clan tag to your name.

The clan tag is [GT]

PRESTIGE 10 FTW!!!

Congrats
wink.gif

Anyways, does going up a prestiege affect the amount of exp you have to earn to level up?

It does not...

Also, Prestige 10 scares the @#$% outta people in your lobby.

I remeber this one game where my team had 3 prestige ten people and one level 5, we all got dogs, but suprisingly the lobby didn't close...

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its all good 10_oarmy. after the second time i almost came gonin for ya but cooler heads prevailed. congrats on level 10. btw anytime you invite my to a party its always way laggy, what gives? where in the USA are you?

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
east cost... It probably has to do with the host. My connection isn't very good and when I'm the host, which has happened when you were in my party, everyone else gets my crappy connection strength. It has nothing to do with the party. It has all to do with the host.

BTW ur the host when it says waiting for 3 more players.

To jazvbd: why do u invite me to play private matches. u know u don't get XP from playing them...

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys
tongue.gif
long time no post?
tongue.gif

Srry i havent been taking your invintations i am making a new monatge and my connection sucks so im always host. And i odnt wnana invite you guys so you dont screw up with ratio etc and also i dont accept i wanna stay host dont worry its almost done
wink.gif
and its a shotgun monmtage if you wanna know

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we almost got kill/death ratio because im a sniper and now a shotgunner i guess?
tongue.gif

About MW......I Shotgun Clan Leader
smile.gif
. I am
pre-oredering the game (gamestop, EB Game) And hopefully by that time i will have me LAN
adapter and have amazing connection. Also i wont be sniping but i will be making a montage on me level to 10prestige on it (for me it will be fast unlike 10_0army)

P.S i am joking 10_0army

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nobody's ratio is as good as mine...
smile.gif

4.0 kill to death and

2.0 win.

To UnseenHero; why r u making a shotgun montage? I only use shotguns to get challenge xp.
unsure.gif

MG42 FTW!
It's the best weapon when ur connection sucks or the host is lagging.

Anyways, when Cod 4 comes out I'll start a clan thread and a FC thread.

Cod 4 will be awesome.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol no 10_0Army im starting clan thread you can start FC thread i shotgun Clan Leader:)
and reason for making shotgun montage is for me to pratise my 360s and callaterals

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, it doesn't matter.

I'll still kick ass in cod4 jsut like I do now in cod5.
laugh.gif

1 MAN ARMY FTW!

Anyways, beat this..

I was on Dome and was in the tower area. I jumped off of it by the ladder, did a 360 and shotguned a guy in the face.

360 HEADSHOT!!!

I know u can't beat that.

To UnseenHero: what do you mean by shotgun clan leader?

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Hey guys
tongue.gif
long time no post?
tongue.gif

Srry i havent been taking your invintations i am making a new monatge and my connection sucks so im always host. And i odnt wnana invite you guys so you dont screw up with ratio etc and also i dont accept i wanna stay host dont worry its almost done
wink.gif
and its a shotgun monmtage if you wanna know

Sorry for the double post but,

What is up with this post... I can't understand it.

SO MANY TYPOS!!!

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok it means that i wasn't accepting invites to play because i was always host and my connection sucked so didn't want you guys to play with bad connection. And 10_0army got any proof of that 360 head shot?

Because of course me being the beasts i am i got one like that in my vid with 2others and 2 collateral 2 180s and a few 360misses but i recover the kill with second shot:?)

Also i shotgun clan leader means......I call Being Clan Leader which means.... I am the leader i organize videos for cla n make clan wars etc etc. But 10_0army you can be co-Clan Leader and ill make you control all the FCs XD

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
ok it means that i wasn't accepting invites to play because i was always host and my connection sucked so didn't want you guys to play with bad connection. And 10_0army got any proof of that 360 head shot?

Because of course me being the beasts i am i got one like that in my vid with 2others and 2 collateral 2 180s and a few 360misses but i recover the kill with second shot:?)

I don't have a video camera so i don't have any visual proof.

BUT

My word and my skill are my proof. I didn't get my 4.0 ratio by spaming bouncing betties and rifle grenades.
Damn this n00bs!

Plus is your 360 a headshot while jumping down off of something? Also get bayonet kills in the montage too. They are EPIC!!!

It is so satisfing to own a MP40 or Flamethrower n00b with a bayonet through the face!

1 MAN ARMY FTW!

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol it was so wierd i got the 360 exact same you you mentioned it and youll see i my video how it is and why whould i put bayonet :S i need grip to do succesful kills (my accuracy sucks)
smile.gif
and bayonet kills arent that nice because there like knifing but with a weapon. We will just say i dont knife alot (cough cough pussys way out cough cough) But ya i need 2more min of cool footage then its done
smile.gif

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Lol it was so wierd i got the 360 exact same you you mentioned it and youll see i my video how it is and why whould i put bayonet :S i need grip to do succesful kills (my accuracy sucks)
smile.gif
and bayonet kills arent that nice because there like knifing but with a weapon. We will just say i dont knife alot (cough cough pussys way out cough cough) But ya i need 2more min of cool footage then its done
smile.gif

Ur right knifing is the pussy way out but what happens when u have a six kill streak and get jumped.

Reloading takes too long.

FYI: A grip only makes ur range better; accuracy is not increased, plus a bayonet is a better attachment because u get a perk 1 with it.

P.S. Might take a break for know since I'm lvl. 65 prestige 10. I've finished all weapons so there is nothing more to achieve.

The Box-mag carbine will always rein supreme over the box-mag MP40.

Maybe I'll play The Conduit again.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol im so bored i decided to take time off my vid and complete all challenges anyways im just stalling now for CoD 4 gonna pre-order it after tomorrow maybe and im selling my conduit
tongue.gif

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sell the Conduit, it's ur loss. It isn't a bad game at all. I don't know why so many dis it. It is the first real first person shoot on Wii to take skill. Cod doesn't take nearly as much skill to be good at because there is kill streak bonuses. Plus there are plenty of noob weapons(flamethrower, mp40, bouncing betties, rifle grenades). These weapons take no skill to use. JUST SPRAY AND PRAY and you'll get s shit load of kills. I can't name a noob weapon on Conduit and there aren't any kill streak bonuses which means to be good u have to have skill.

Don't get me wrong, I love Cod5 and can't wait for Cod4.

For the record Cod4 is, in my opinion, the best Call of Duty game ever.

Good FPS on Wii are rare, I just hope they make more...

On another note, the quickest way to prestige quickly is to do weapon challenges. The Xp u get from them levels u up really quickly.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record what turned me off from the Conduit, was that glitch that happens that prevents you from playing, and you have to reset your Wii. That and the fact you can't leave a game, you have to reset your wii
frown.gif

COD:WAW is just more noobish than TCon, and the only time I use an MP40 is to get the weapon challenges.

Can't wait 'till COD 4 Reflex, I am gonna get that one when it comes out
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think