Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer revealed

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

You may be thinking that the latest CoD installment is already release but no, it isn't yet. Ironic how they upload the launch trailer two weeks earlier before the actual launch of the game itself.​
While Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is yet to be released on November 4 or Election Day in the US, Activision decided to do a stunt by releasing the short launch trailer on YouTube.​
The launch trailer shown above shows some of the game's story, characters, stunning visuals, and action-packed gameplay which will surely attract gamers into pre-ordering the game.​
Call of Duty said:
A new vision for the blockbuster franchise, Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare takes players to a future devastated by a global attack. Rising from the chaos is Atlas, a Private Military Corporation led by the cunning Jonathan Irons. With the most powerful military force in the world, Atlas has effectively become a superpower for hire. Playing as Jack Mitchell, suit up in an advanced exoskeleton and join a highly-trained unit committed to restoring order.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I've kind of stopped caring that much about CoD, it looks like fun. I doubt I'll get it though, as I've pretty much moved on from console gaming, and not many of my friends play on PC.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Considering 343 is essentially turning Halo into this, we really don't need CoD turning into what Halo of Duty 343 is already doing.

But hell...props to them for trying something new for once rather than pumping out shit games like they're the yearly sports roster update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-