Hacking Buying new 2dsxl and card, need help please!

f1steve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I'm going to buy a 2DSXL (as 3d is useless to me, my eyes don't see it) and a card that'll run 3ds roms and ds games.
Which card is recommended to buy? (that works with the 2dsxl)

and, where is a SAFE UK store to buy from? obviously Amazon don't sell them and I'm a little scared of an unknown site stealing my bank card information.
if you can help, that'll be great!

kupoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm noobie too and planning to buy new 2ds xl. But when I take a look at 3dsguide, it requires that you need 2 console in order to hack it. So people like the op, flashcard is better option.

f1steve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Most people don't buy flashcarts. They install CFW.

https://3ds.guide

Yeah, don't waste money on a flashcard, hacking your 2DS so you can pirate 3DS games is much cheaper and more reliable.
https://3ds.guide is the best guide to hacking a 2DS/3DS to date which you should use when you get your 2DSXL.

That would be utterly perfect!

Alas, I'm scared of bricking the device, so I don't really want to do that and sadly I don't know anyone who could do it for me, but thank you anyway!

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm noobie too and planning to buy new 2ds xl. But when I take a look at 3dsguide, it requires that you need 2 console in order to hack it. So people like the op, flashcard is better option.
Or just waiting for NTRboothax.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
No, because a Sky3DS costs more than a 2DS, and you can resell a 2DS, but you'll lose a lot of money trying to resell a Sky3DS because no one wants it, and you can't resell it while you want to play games. But once you've used the 2DS you're finished with it and can resell it. You may even make a profit doing this. But with Sky3DS you can only lose money.

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1