Gaming Btach Convert .3ds to .cia

gonefishing1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys

I have a bunch of .3ds files I want to convert to .cia. I can do it in Godmode9 but 1 by 1 sucks. I tried to find a way to do them a sa batch but it doesn't work or really old info. How can I do this fast an easy?

Thanks

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by slimbizzy,
Reactions: afos

gonefishing1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this might help you here, i don't know if it's still working or whatnot, and don't know 100% if this will allow to batch convert as you want, but it might :/

GitHub - ihaveamac/3dsconv: Python script to convert Nintendo 3DS CCI (".cci", ".3ds") files to the CIA format

it might just be worth it to do it one by one though, of course it's annoying but it's also the best way, and most secure way i guess you could call it.

Ya tried that already it doesn't run on my PC, I installed python 3.4 but not sure what do to next. I opened cmd to the folder with the exe and I get an error when I run the command

Last edited by gonefishing1975,

afos

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ya tried that already it doesn't run on my PC, I installed python 3.4 but not sure what do to next. I opened cmd to the folder with the exe and I get an error when I run the command

You need to dump boot9.bin from your console using godmode9 and put it in the current working directory

Last edited by afos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo