Hacking Bricked N3DS - A9LH - LUMA3DS / Hardware Mod

D

Deleted-19228

I bought a card reader that was top of the list, the blue screen only comes up when my 3ds is plugged into the card reader yes, but it is failing to list drive when I plug card reader into pc

Your wires are too long

jonxs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your wires are too long

Thank you so so much! I halved the length on the wires (took about 5" off each) and It worked first time, Managed to restore my sysnand-a9lhax.bin, but I now seem to have a bigger issue :/ my bottom screen is on but touch isnt working and my top screen is blank but it looks like it is powered, gonna go check all ribbon cables again.

Thanks everyone for help so far.

jonxs

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you so so much! I halved the length on the wires (took about 5" off each) and It worked first time, Managed to restore my sysnand-a9lhax.bin, but I now seem to have a bigger issue :/ my bottom screen is on but touch isnt working and my top screen is blank but it looks like it is powered, gonna go check all ribbon cables again.

Thanks everyone for help so far.

Checked all ribbons all ok :/ top screen still blank but looks like has power, had top off and checked for loose ribbon all ok there, wondering if its to do with the small (black/red) power cable that connects to the psu/battery board? the two bottom solder points came off but these looked like they were for mainly holding the small black socket in place? anyone any info on this?

Last edited by jonxs,

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Personally, this is why I prefer Gateway over any CFW, hopefully theres a way you can restore you Nand

Messing with sysNand is so scary, I am still weighing up the benefits of CFW vs Gateway

You can still get emulators + roms on HBC for gateway but how much extra space would you get on system storage alone from Luma without using an SD Card???
Not really, before I even had a 3DS I reading posts about Gateway and saw many people having their systems bricked.

Luma3DS + A9LH IS safe if you know what you're doing and take the precautions steps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.