Hacking Bricked 3ds?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Most like he didn't care to check internet connection before starting the hax.
That's not what I'm talking about. Anyway, wifi is enabled (the wifi LED is lit)
What do you mean?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, I actually didn't try that. Will try it and see if it changes anything...

Already did that :(

So, is there something I can do to fix that? (besides buying another one?)
Are you able to turn wifi off at all?

weirdolk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's not what I'm talking about. Anyway, wifi is enabled (the wifi LED is lit)

Are you able to turn wifi off at all?
Yes, I can turn it off.

I think I'll just look for someone with technical knowledge to look at my 3ds for me. The problem seems a lot more complicated than I'll probably be able to solve on my own. Thanks everyone for the help anyway.

Spore2

Trophies
XP
Country
Prevention is always better than the cure. Callout to all noobs. Asking around should precede doing the hax not after. There is not much we can do for you once you have bricked because it usually requires a hardmod to do that. A hardmod would require more skill than the softmod that you just botched rushing into hacking your 3ds without thorough research.

Like someone who can look at it in person, and if needed, do a hardmod for me to restore the system.
Doing a hardmod on a Old 3DS XL is the easiest. You can research it here at GBAtemp.

weirdolk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Prevention is always better than the cure. Callout to all noobs. Asking around should precede doing the hax not after. There is not much we can do for you once you have bricked because it usually requires a hardmod to do that. A hardmod would require more skill than the softmod that you just botched rushing into hacking your 3ds without thorough research.

Doing a hardmod on a Old 3DS XL is the easiest. You can research it here at GBAtemp.
I don't have knowledge in soldering, don't want to risk it (and making it worse than it is).

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hmm, no. But I know someone who might have. Can I recover my console with it?
not sure, but i know there is a key combo that is supposed to make you boot straight into a game cartridge, so if you don't need to update to run the game, you could boot straight into it, and with a bit of luck, be able to go back to home menu, but i'm really not sure if it will work

weirdolk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
not sure, but i know there is a key combo that is supposed to make you boot straight into a game cartridge, so if you don't need to update to run the game, you could boot straight into it, and with a bit of luck, be able to go back to home menu, but i'm really not sure if it will work
Do you know what "key combo" is that?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes, I can turn it off.

I think I'll just look for someone with technical knowledge to look at my 3ds for me. The problem seems a lot more complicated than I'll probably be able to solve on my own. Thanks everyone for the help anyway.
And it still freezes if you turn on the 3DS with wifi disabled?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg