Hacking Bricked 3ds?

weirdolk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I guess a hardmod is your only hope then. If you're willing to send off your 3DS to USA maybe you can get @vb_encryption_vb to have a look at it for you.
Yes, I think hardmod is the way to go too. I'll see if I can find someone closer to my region to have a look. Sending it to USA is going to be a bit expensive for me now. Thanks for the hint though.

sandjerem62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello I have a problem I followed 3dsguide has section III configuring luma 3ds at the end I had failed to mount ctrnand so I continue as written arrive at section IV restoring the system i go into sysnand backup then Sysnand restore (keep a9lh) I choose nand.bin and get 100% it puts me sysnand restore (keep a9lh): failed!

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have a problem I followed 3dsguide has section III configuring luma 3ds at the end I had failed to mount ctrnand so I continue as written arrive at section IV restoring the system i go into sysnand backup then Sysnand restore (keep a9lh) I choose nand.bin and get 100% it puts me sysnand restore (keep a9lh): failed!
file should be named NANDmin.bin

sandjerem62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-01-06 à 18.49.13.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-01-06 à 18.49.13.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 96

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
im guessing its probably getting to 100% of the hash/SHA check and failing(which would suggest you have a corrupt nand backup or maybe you copied a different nandmin.bin to the SD card without copying the corresponding .sha file so there is a missmatch going on), if it was at 100% of the nand restore and crashing it would have already restored the nand backup

Last edited by gamesquest1,

sandjerem62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I turn on my n3ds it marks me the error message of luma3ds an error has occured failed to mount CTRNAND press any button to shutdown

sandjerem62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This error only appears on N3DS due to luma trying to load the firmware 2.1, simply use a 9.2 CTR transfer from 3ds.guide, and you will be fine.
Thank you I download and I try by cons on the second 3ds (o3ds.) Youy went well but my daughter has to press the icon luma in the menu and since fbi is no more and no games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4