Not open for further replies.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So for good measure I once more post this.
hilies.png

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) look up "honesty"
2) stfu

there is no honor among thieves, or summat

the reason for my truth telling is not zif and his attempts to bluff me into submission but merely that I have midterms to study for
oh you and your constant lies. no need to feel embarrassed, you were beaten by the best. I'm a professional troll for a living I know how to spot it.
my bad... srsly.. midterms = not fun

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look, notnarb has made many contradictory statements which would get a lot of "Hold it!'s" or "Objection!'s" if this were a Phoenix Wright game. But out of all of this he would not be able to prove that it's real because he had not downloaded when he claimed it was real. The only thing he could do is trust this private "I don't know what the hell it is". So no one should claim something is real if no one has actually downloaded it...

vinikun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's amazing how many coincidences have occurred in the span of a few hours.
I've gone 3 months without a camera :|
I digress, I was lieing, but most of the excuses I came up with were true (such as the camera, that shit ain't funny)
I would like to add that the reason for my truth telling is not zif and his attempts to bluff me into submission, but merely that I have midterms to study for
frown.gif

on that note

GET

THE

FUCK

OFF

MY

SITE

theres a nice little tool over here, use that. And a note to you all, instead of spending a good portion of the day watching the status of this, you could have gone out and earned the money to buy the games you steal countlessly. I have zero source of steady income and I make due, I've been saving up spare Christmas and birthday money for a few years waiting for brawl, and so can you. Thank you and have a good night

You know what? I have absolutely no sympathy for you. You could just as well get a job flipping burgers and you'd have enough money in a week to buy Brawl. Guess what? I *have* a job. I make $30 an hour. It doesn't stop me from pirating a game that I wouldn't have access to otherwise. I'm sorry Nintendo takes a month to localize a game that's already localized. It also doesn't stop me from buying it when it comes out in my region. I'm in the same boat as many people. We simply love the game too much to wait to play. Doesn't mean we won't support it.

And it's about time you got off the site. How could you call a site your site without having anything to contribute to it except lies and wasting other people's time? Disrespectful.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I digress, I was lieing, but most of the excuses I came up with were true (such as the camera, that shit ain't funny)
I would like to add that the reason for my truth telling is not zif and his attempts to bluff me into submission, but merely that I have midterms to study for
frown.gif

on that note

GET

THE

FUCK

OFF

MY

SITE

theres a nice little tool over here, use that. And a note to you all, instead of spending a good portion of the day watching the status of this, you could have gone out and earned the money to buy the games you steal countlessly. I have zero source of steady income and I make due, I've been saving up spare Christmas and birthday money for a few years waiting for brawl, and so can you. Thank you and have a good night

Ha-ha, and to think you still don't get why people are hanging out around here when they could have been "earning" money. First, I went to work today, as many people here did. Second, and more importantly, if the game were out in the U.S.A. or the U.K. or wherever fine GBATEMP patrons are sold, then we'd willingly shell out more than the standard price for Smash Bros Brawl. However, it's not, so the fastest way we can play it is by getting our grubby mitts on a Japanese copy; which, by the way, is the same reason you are here. Any disagreement adds an additional lie to your record.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know what? I have absolutely no sympathy for you. You could just as well get a job flipping burgers and you'd have enough money in a week to buy Brawl. Guess what? I *have* a job. I make $30 an hour. It doesn't stop me from pirating a game that I wouldn't have access to otherwise. I'm sorry Nintendo takes a month to localize a game that's already localized. It also doesn't stop me from buying it when it comes out in my region. I'm in the same boat as many people. We simply love the game too much to wait to play. Doesn't mean we won't support it.

And it's about time you got off the site. How could you call a site your site without having anything to contribute to it except lies and wasting other people's time? Disrespectful.
no one buys a modchip (for a system with no homebrew apps) with the intention of downloading 1 game they are already going to buy...

vinikun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

no one buys a modchip (for a system with no homebrew apps) with the intention of downloading 1 game they are already going to buy...

Really? Gaisuto was about to do it. I did it for Halo 3 to play it a week and a half before it came out. I modded my PS2 just to play the japanese version of FF12. I bought a japanese Xbox 360 just to play Blue Dragon (which I regret now...). The fact of the matter is anyone sitting on this thread really cares about this game and will do whatever it takes to get the game ASAP, and will also do whatever it takes to let Sakurai know his years of work haven't gone to waste by buying the game.

jergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not usually one to join in on flame wars, but the funniest part is he is telling us we could go out and earn the money to buy this game and he uses birthday and Christmas money as his own example of funding
tongue.gif
That's not exactly working hard for it either.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif

on that note

GET

THE

FUCK

OFF

MY

SITE

Boo hoo, cry me a river.

Funny how you tell people to get off of "your" site. I hope you get banned so YOU can never come back to "your" site

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not usually one to join in on flame wars, but the funniest part is he is telling us we could go out and earn the money to buy this game and he uses birthday and Christmas money as his own example of funding
tongue.gif

What are you talking about? He had to lick his grandma's **** a lot of times to get her to send him the B-day money.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
good point. With a family like mine it should qualify as earning it
wink.gif

Devrethman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually, I did. yaosm cost me 2 bucks, and I think it was worth it (however, I haven't maintained that goal, so whatever).

You pulled one over on us, it was fun while it lasted, now quit being a righteous git. It's not funny. Pretending to leak brawl to a bunch of apprehensive people arguable was. However, being a righteous git is not.

It's also a bit ironic you're saying "there is no honor among thieves" and using other methods to try and damage the honor and dignity of a group of (who you claim to be) thieves. We have none, not only is being all high and mighty irritating, it's also completely ineffectual. Jokes on you my friend
biggrin.gif

With that, I throw this SP against a wall:
hate2.gif
and go to bed.

On a completely unrelated note, I just came back from the shower to this IM screen:
Kaboom: man im in love with tf2
Kaboom: only if it was a hot girl with a vagina
Devrethman: it's a brilliant game
Kaboom: i coudl hap her points
Kaboom: and steal her intelligence
Kaboom: all day
Kaboom: and stab heri n the back
Kaboom: if you know what i mean
Devrethman: uhhh...
Kaboom: get afew headshots
Kaboom: and then plant a few stickies
Kaboom: and have my dispenser run dry