Not open for further replies.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edit: Despite owning 2 digital cameras, 1 is being borrowed by my dad and 1 my sister lost when she brought it to schoolÂ
dry.gif
. I'm on verizon (no bluetooth support since they put their own firmware on) with no texting plan and a Dad who doens't like me texting AT ALL.Â
unsure.gif

Oh god just stop now while you're ahead. Post a rickroll and end it or something; you're seriously getting boring.
My dad is using our digital camera because his girlfriend got him a kodak camera and he hated it and insisted on using ours until he returns the kodak and gets a "good" camera. I also have a polaroid with no film, and 1 crappy camera I got for my 6th birthday but I only have a black and white scanner that isn't hooked up (with due cause)

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could this be it or has this already been proven to be fake.

1. (WiiISO)(ゲーム)(Wii)[070124]大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズX.iso

george1nehme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GAME WAS NOT LEAKED YET AND IF IT WAS THEY WOULD BE UP ALREADY AND TO HEAR A LOT OF EXCUSES FROM NOTNARB IS NOT SURPRISING HE LIES A LOT AND IF IT WAS RELEASED IT WOULD BE ON EVERY SINGLE TORRENT SITE POSSIBLE TO GET BRAWL. im good now
happy.gif

BetorroPro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
Edit: Despite owning 2 digital cameras, 1 is being borrowed by my dad and 1 my sister lost when she brought it to schoolÂ
dry.gif
. I'm on verizon (no bluetooth support since they put their own firmware on) with no texting plan and a Dad who doens't like me texting AT ALL.Â
unsure.gif

Oh god just stop now while you're ahead. Post a rickroll and end it or something; you're seriously getting boring.
My dad is using our digital camera because his girlfriend got him a kodak camera and he hated it and insisted on using ours until he returns the kodak and gets a "good" camera. I also have a polaroid with no film, and 1 crappy camera I got for my 6th birthday but I only have a black and white scanner that isn't hooked up (with due cause)

sleep.gif

vinikun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif
unsure.gif

It's amazing how many coincidences have occurred in the span of a few hours.

zif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif
unsure.gif

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Never has there ever been a release that ONLY ONE person has found. It's always a troll. 4/10 for your attempt. You made a good effort but in the future you can make it seem more genuine by creating another account to parrot your words.

george1nehme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hes not signed in anymore lol he finally lost

I checked the list of people who have a copy of the leaked game and "notnarb" wasn't on the list. So go away notnarb.

can they leak onto the web????

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, whatever, the more time I wait, the more time I have to get more homework out of the way so it won't bother me when a leak finally does come.

And even when it comes, we'll have to get around whatever weird things are wrong with the iso.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've gone 3 months without a camera :|
I digress, I was lieing, but most of the excuses I came up with were true (such as the camera, that shit ain't funny)
I would like to add that the reason for my truth telling is not zif and his attempts to bluff me into submission, but merely that I have midterms to study for
frown.gif

on that note

GET

THE

FUCK

OFF

MY

SITE

theres a nice little tool over here, use that. And a note to you all, instead of spending a good portion of the day watching the status of this, you could have gone out and earned the money to buy the games you steal countlessly. I have zero source of steady income and I make due, I've been saving up spare Christmas and birthday money for a few years waiting for brawl, and so can you. Thank you and have a good night

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've gone 3 months without a camera :|
I digress, I was lieing, but most of the excuses I came up with were true (such as the camera, that shit ain't funny)
I would like to add that the reason for my truth telling is not zif and his attempts to bluff me into submission, but merely that I have midterms to study for
frown.gif

on that note

GET

THE

FUCK

OFF

MY

SITE

theres a nice little tool over here, use that. And a note to you all, instead of spending a good portion of the day watching the status of this, you could have gone out and earned the money to buy the games you steal countlessly. I have zero source of steady income and I make due, I've been saving up spare Christmas and birthday money for a few years waiting for brawl, and so can you. Thank you and have a good night

Well aren't you the epitome of moral authority. I have two simple steps for you:

1) look up "honesty"
2) stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...