Bravely Default II's "final demo" is up on the Nintendo Switch eShop

X53Jz1k.png

It may not be the full release, as the game was delayed to 2021, but Square Enix is letting fans get some Bravely Default action in before then, with a new demo. Titled the "Final Demo", players will get to try out the gameplay in full swing, with a battle-ready party of 4, already equipped with jobs and abilities. If you download the demo, you'll also receive 100 My Nintendo Platinum points, which is an extra bonus. Bravely Default 2 is set for a February 26th launch, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Source

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
They really mean Bravely Default III, since Bravely Second is already Bravely Default II.
No... Bravely Second is Bravely One part 2.
This is Final Fantasy. They will never make a easy system to follow.

Also, NOPE! Staying away from the Demo. I'm not at all wanting to play it... I don't need it. I can wait... I can wait.... I can...

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This called "II" however it's 3rd of series and Bravely "Second" is the 1st instead.

Is that means Bravely default chronologically happened before Bravely "2nd"?

Last edited by leon315,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They really mean Bravely Default III, since Bravely Second is already Bravely Default II.
Bravely Default II is actually the fourth game in the Bravely series, following the original game, Bravely Default and its successor Bravely Second and then Bravely Default: Fairy's Effect on Android and IOS. While Second was a direct story follow up from Default, and Fairy's Effect set before the events of Default. Default 2 is a new and unrelated story and cast of characters

Last edited by AmandaRose,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this and 3d world are the only games I have preordered. I haven't played any in the series, so maybe I should download this demo. I just hate downloading demos though, because you can't filter them out when redownloading content from the eshop.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this and 3d world are the only games I have preordered. I haven't played any in the series, so maybe I should download this demo. I just hate downloading demos though, because you can't filter them out when redownloading content from the eshop.

There is a 5 hours limit not sure if you want to play @godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4