Boredom

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What can i do when i'm bored? I got no wii since it bricked and i'm waiting for my mom to send me my ttds so what can i do in the meantime. I have no video games except tetris ds, line rider ds, yume nikki and garrys mod 11. wha should i do. oh and i have my ds but thats useless with only 2 games here.And a bike. And a badmitten net and rackets and shuttlecocks.

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bricked my wii by running the update on wii sports resort that was from my region and i bought the game, not downloaded so i dunno wut happened.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Go outside for a walk, meet up with friends. Read a book, watch tv. There are many things you can do.
smile.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Get hooked on a webcomic and read the entire archive in one day. Experience the brick wall effect when you reach the end of the archive and you realize clicking "next" does nothing, just when you're dying to find out if Jen and Bob can fend off the Invisidemons long enough for the ghost of Benjamin Franklin to hack into CIA's mainframes and expose Martha Stewart as a cyborg.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Being Ancient and :angry:, also has it's advantages :D