Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
clegion said:
why does it sounds weird that noitora saved the day

Resigning on the Days he used his old avatar the man with the numbered tongue (No Joke!)
you could litteraly call him, Espada. No, 5

and thinking about how selfcentered The Noitora Was from Bleach you will Get Me
smile.gif

and yes i've seen his released form 0.o

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Woah, just looked at a trailer for this game and it looks amazing!

Will u be working on the script, or just menus and items? I imagine the script will take AAAGES so probably not.

EDIT: Ahh, sorry.. I just read that u havent finished the menu yet. And that'll be more than enough
tongue.gif

Either way, thanks so much for starting the project and I might give the game a go when the patch is released! ;D

M

multiboy2k

Oh ok it's alive. :)
Definitely don't give up Wataru. We are rooting for you!

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
multiboy2k said:
Oh ok it's alive.
smile.gif

Since Wataru is busy working on Doki Doki Majo Shinpan II I'll be starting an open translation shortly.

How many ongoing projects does that make for you?
tongue.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
neoxephon said:
Noitora said:
multiboy2k said:
Oh ok it's alive.
smile.gif

Since Wataru is busy working on Doki Doki Majo Shinpan II I'll be starting an open translation shortly.

tongue.gif
1...I'm still looking for a translator to work on Element hunters and the FF Gaiden was intended to be a menu translation...

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
neoxephon said:
Noitora said:
multiboy2k said:
Oh ok it's alive.
smile.gif

tongue.gif
1...I'm still looking for a translator to work on Element hunters and the FF Gaiden was intended to be a menu translation...

I want to play this game so if you start something up Noitora I'd love to help.
tongue.gif

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey watarukun can you give us a patch anything you have done is great even if its just names,attacks ect,

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
Yep, I've stopped working on this. Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 is my main project now.
You've stopped this project completely or are you just translating Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 first then going back to translating this game?

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dartdude6 said:
WataruKun said:
Yep, I've stopped working on this. Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 is my main project now.
You've stopped this project completely or are you just translating Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 first then going back to translating this game?
yeah i really need to know.if i knew how to translate i would help you in Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2,then when we finish i could help you in blood of bahamut but im barely learning about romhacking.

Shintek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
His work with pokemon was great but a waste of time(Release in a couple of month since the start and such)and now all I see are abandoned projects and posts about new.

Don't get me wrong, don't wanna criticize him or any translator/hacker I can barely understand the basic japanese language and its their time, but is there a way to actually finish a project bfore jumpin on several new wagon?

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shintek said:
His work with pokemon was great but a waste of time(Release in a couple of month since the start and such)and now all I see are abandoned projects and posts about new.

Don't get me wrong, don't wanna criticize him or any translator/hacker I can barely understand the basic japanese language and its their time, but is there a way to actually finish a project bfore jumpin on several new wagon?
Shut up dude. It's about more than translating. If it was just translating, all this stuff would be done. But it's not. Let's just say you can't finish a translation without a hacker who's interested in helping you. But really shut up, because you have no right to criticize me. Or do you? Are you a hacker? No and are you a translator? No. Therefore you criticizing me is ignorant.

But that isn't even the case here. The case here is simply that I have no interest in finishing this translation. As for Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2, I'll translate that once a hacker comes up who can write me some tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff