Hardware Beware of this chargers from Aliexpress!

wiewiec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I bought this kind of charger (see picture) as a replacement of my old and gnawed by time original Sony charger. I've got similar (only in colour and shape) for my PSP and it is not bad, even build quality is very flne.
But in this case is diferent, build quality is very bad, plastic is very flimsy, When i connected usb cord into this damn device it fefused to release it!

When i noticed that something burn on the "box" i quickly tried to disconect my beloved 3G FAT Vita :( It also refused to turn on and same kind of smell was noticed by me from connector - so 3.60 mobo goes to bye bye :O

Attachments

• Abomination of mankind.jpg
    Abomination of mankind.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 458
Reactions: hobbledehoy899

wiewiec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm sure your hindsight is super helpful....
Sorry this happened OP.

;-) yeap i should have but i was bit stupid in that case :) I wanna only warn other users to not buy this lub looking like this chargers... I ordered new 3.60, but not from china :P mobo so fun is still here.

In other I ordered this kind of sd2vita https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dur...lgo_pvid=287ebbe5-5b6e-43c6-a5d6-2e99869d0ef6
But it is better than normal one, becouse it uses spring load at Vita.

Ehh China from deadly pendives to smoky chargers ;-)

Reactions: Kioku

psvitafan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know probably nobody's gonna see this, but that's the same one that came with my defective ps vita. Also a warning, don't buy from premium shipment on amazon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT